Teams Projects Distributed Computing Computer Science
This sub-category is for teams participating in Distributed Computing Projects.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Teams
- Team Picard - A distributed computing team competing in all the projects major and teams some of the minor projects.
- Ars Technica Team Prime Rib - Information, statistics, FAQs, and chat room on how they support the Mersenne Prime Search.
- Team Canada - Canadians and friends helping to find cures to distributed computing post exposure diseases such as Sars, Smallpox, Ebola distributed computing and Smallpox
- Team Discovery Statistics for United Devices and TSC - Includes member and team statistics, how to join, distributed computing and distributed computing why they do it.
- Team Gäöl - Statistics, member pages, forum, links and project info.
- BOINC@AUSTRALIA - Team for Australians using the BOINC client to teams participate in teams the Predictor@home project.
- AMD Users - Distributed Computing Team - The AMD Users team is a team primarily for users distributed computing of AMD processors.
- Team Ninja - DC with a twist - This is the home of Team Ninja, a projects team that projects pursues distributed computing projects. We projects currently work on: projects Distributed Folding Tuberous Sclerosis projects Complex (TSC)
MySQL - Cache Direct