Multiple Teams Projects Distributed Computing
Free-DC is a community which attempts to provide a relaxed, helpful environment, teams, and statistics for people interested in participating in distributed computing projects.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Projects: Teams: Multiple
- TEAM: Brian - The TEAM: Brian web site for TEAM: Brian on SETI@Home, teams Einstein@Home, Predictor@Home, The ClimatePrediction.net experiment, Pirates@Home and BURP, the Big teams and Ugly Rendering Project.
- Boinc - Team Chicopee - The "Official" website for Team Chicopee. All are multiple invited to join our team and help science.
- B.C. Boinc - Team for distributed computing enthusiasts living in or multiple hailing from multiple the Province of British Columbia, Canada, multiple using the BOINC client.
- Team MacNN - Information on distributed computing projects they support, club/member/team projects statistics, and a forum.
- The Genome Collective - Team discussion forum dedicated to various distributed computing multiple projects.
- AMD Users.com - AMD Users Distributed Computing Team Website.
- Team Discovery - How to join, teams news, forum, photo album, birthday list, teams and member roster.
- Team Linux UK - UK based distributed computing team whose members participate multiple in various distributed projects such as RC5-64, Folding@Home, multiple seti@home and the StephenBrooks.org muon project.
- Free-DC - Free-DC is a community which attempts to provide a relaxed, teams helpful environment, teams, and statistics for people interested in participating teams in distributed computing projects.
- Spot_E.T. BOINC Projects - Joining information, links and software downloads.
- Ready Response - Information on projects supported, distributed computing news, FAQ, projects and tutorial.
- NCSU Wolfpack Folding@Home Team - Information on joining their team, statistics, and a forum about their efforts to support Folding@Home and Genome@Home.
- KWSN Orbiting Fortress - Forum with news, statistics, court jester, and bragging yard.
- Team-SciFi - Team history, information, statistics, and forums on their projects efforts to support Folding@Home, SETI@Home, ECC2-109, Genome, and projects other projects.
MySQL - Cache Direct