Publications Distributed Computing Computer Science
Monthly peer-reviewed journal. Articles regularly cover parallel languages; task scheduling; distributed databases, operating systems, algorithms; modeling and simulation; and real-time, reliability and fault-tolerance issues.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Distributed Computing: Publications
- Journal of Parallel and Distributed Computing - This international journal is directed to researchers, engineers, distributed computing educators, publications managers, programmers, and users of computers who distributed computing have particular publications interests in parallel processing and/or distributed distributed computing computing. Published monthly.
- Requirements, Design Points and Recommendations for Conversational Distributed Protocols and Convers - In Scientific Emphasis proceedings. Paper and links to related material.
- Distributed Systems Engineering - A quarterly journal covering practical engineering approaches to distributed computing integrating computer science subsystems into a distributed or networked system.
- Martin Bramleys Publications - Repository for personal publications while researching in Distributed publications Application design. Papers include meeting response targets, distributed publications synchronization and analysis of the CURL.
- ACM Transactions on Computer Systems (Journal) - Peer reviewed journal published four times a year. publications Wide publications coverage of distributed computing includes distributed publications system design, verification, performance, publications reliability, and security.
- Concurrency and Computation: Practice and Experience (Journal) - Peer-reviewed articles covering concurrent solutions, algorithms, programming environments publications and applications. Published by Wiley InterScience.
- IEEE Transactions on Parallel and Distributed Systems (Journal) - Monthly peer-reviewed journal. Articles regularly cover parallel distributed computing languages; publications task scheduling; distributed databases, operating systems, algorithms; distributed computing modeling and publications simulation; and real-time, reliability and fault-tolerance distributed computing issues.
- A Note on Distributed Computing (Sun Labs) - Paper arguing against generic location transparency systems (such publications as NFS) due to the need to take publications into account, at the application level, of problems publications specific to distributed systems.
- Parallel Processing Letters (Journal) - International peer-reviewed journal published four times a year publications by World computer science Scientific. Publishes short papers covering parallel publications computations and architectures, as computer science well as parallel programming publications languages and environments.
- IEEE Concurrency (Magazine) - Published monthly. Special focuses include distributed object computing architectures, distributed computing real-time systems, collaborative computing, and database and transaction processing.
- IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking (Journal) - Bimonthly, peer-reviewed journal. Articles regularly cover network architecture, software, and management.
- Bibliographies on Distributed Computing - Searchable collection of BibTeX bibliographies on distributed computing research.
- IEEE Internet Computing (Magazine) - Regular focuses include World Wide Web, Java programming, publications and Internet-based distributed computing agents. Six issues per year; publications peer reviewed.
- Distributed Computing - The aim of this international journal is to publications provide a forum for original and significant contributions publications in the field of distributed computing. Table of publications contents and abstracts for free, must subscribe for publications full text.
- Cluster Computing - International peer-reviewed journal published by Springer. Papers covering computer science parallel processing, distributed computing systems and computer networks computer science are published quarterly.
MySQL - Cache Direct