People Computer Science Computers
Inventor of the internet technology packet switching. Has published more than 200 papers and authored six books on a wide array of subjects including packet switching networks, packet radio networks, local area networks, broadband networks and gigabit
Top: Computers: Computer Science: People: K
- Kowalski, Robert - Imperial College, London - Logic programming for knowledge representation and problem solving, Multi-agent systems, Legal reasoning.
- Kemerer, Chris F. - University of Pittsburgh - David Roderick Chair in k Information Systems. people Management and measurement issues in information k systems and software engineering.
- Khardon, Roni - Tufts University - Computational learning theory, knowledge representation and reasoning, efficient algorithms .
- Kleinrock, Leonard - Inventor of the internet technology packet switching. people Has published people more than 200 papers and authored people six books on a people wide array of people subjects including packet switching networks, packet people radio networks, people local area networks, broadband networks and gigabit
- Kaehler, Ted - Walt Disney Imagineering - One of Smalltalk\\'s original computer science core computer science creators, and Squeak team member. Warm, friendly computer science page; diverse computer science topics: from Smalltalk philosophy, to alternative computer science schooling, to nanotechnology.
- Katz, Shmuel - The Technion - Language constructs for distributed programming (superimposition, multiparty computer science interactions, reconciliations), tools for design and programming of distributed systems computer science (debugging, domain archetypes), interleaving set temporal logic (including
- Kapoor, Sanjiv - Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Computational Geometry, computer science Graph k Algorithms, Combinatorial Optimization, Graphics, Data Structures
- Keller, Bill - University of Sussex at Brighton - Formal foundations and computational computer science properties of formalisms in computational linguistics, application of machine learning computer science techniques to problems in language learning/grammatical inference.
- Kumar, Anshul - Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - CAD for computer science VLSI, Computer Architecture
- Kaushik, Saroj - Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi - Artificial Intelligence, k Natural Language computer science Processing, Knowledge Based Systems, Computer Assisted k Learning and Teaching
- Kumar, Piyush - Florida State University - Algorithms, Computational Geometry, Geometric k Optimization.
- Keller, Arthur - Stanford University - Electronic commerce, interoperability of heterogeneous computer science databases, computer science database integration, object-oriented databases, database implementation, databases computer science on parallel computer science computers, federated autonomous databases, database computer science views including up
- Kane, Kim - University of California, Irvine - Real time systems, distributed computing, k fault tolerant systems.
- Krasavin, Konstantin - University of Joensuu - graduate student in Information k Technology. k Course and project resources.
MySQL - Cache Direct