Past Conferences Complexity Theory Theoretical
Conferences, meetings, seminars, workshops etc. studying Complexity in Algorithms, which have already taken place.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Complexity Theory: Conferences: Past
- Proof, Computation, Complexity - Wilhelm-Schickard-Institut, University of Tübingen, Germany; 8--9 April 2002.
- Centennial Seminar on Kolmogorov Complexity and Applications - Schloss Dagstuhl, Wadern, Germany; 27 April -- 2 conferences May 2003.
- Computational Intractability - DIMACS special year. Rutgers, NJ, USA; 1999-2001.
- CCC 2004 - 19th IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity. Amherst, MA, USA; 21--24 June 2004.
- SAT 2004 - The Seventh International Conference on Theory and Applications complexity theory of complexity theory Satisfiability Testing. Vancouver, BC, Canada; 10--13 complexity theory May 2004.
- CCC 2003 - 18th IEEE Conference on Computational Complexity. BRICS, University of complexity theory Aarhus, Denmark; 7--10 July 2003.
- SAT'96 - Workshop On The Satisfiability Problem. Siena, Italy; complexity theory 29 April -- 3 May 1996.
- Faster Exact Solutions for NP-Hard Problems - DIMACS Workshop, Princeton, NJ, USA; 23-24 February 2000.
MySQL - Cache Direct