Simulators and Programming Languages Quantum Computing Theoretical Computer Science
A C library for the simulation of a quantum computer. It provides all important operations and the simulation of decoherence effects.
Top: Computers: Computer Science: Theoretical: Quantum Computing: Simulators and Programming Languages
- Bibliography on Quantum Programming Languages - Bibliography by Simon Gay gathering references to papers quantum computing about theoretical aspects and implementations of quantum programming quantum computing languages.
- QuCalc - Library of Mathematica functions whose purpose is to simulate quantum simulators and programming languages circuits and solve problems of quantum computation.
- LanQ Quantum Programming Language - LanQ is an implementation of an imperative quantum programming language quantum computing supporting execution of multiple processes in parallel.
- Artiste Company - Commercial site offering software for Quantum Computer simulation theoretical and simulation theoretical of other quantum mechanical behavior.
- libquantum - A C library for the simulation of a simulators and programming quantum computing languages quantum computer. It provides all important operations and simulators and quantum computing programming languages the simulation of decoherence effects.
- QCL - Quantum Computation Language - Documentation and the source code for the QCL, theoretical high level, simulators and programming languages architecture independent programming language for quantum theoretical computers.
- Quantum Computer Emulator (QCE) - A Windows based simulator of quantum computer hardware. Provides an simulators and programming languages environment to execute quantum algorithms under realistic experimental conditions.
MySQL - Cache Direct