OpenOffice XML Document Data Formats
OpenOffice XML is the native file format used by version 1.x of the OpenOffice.org office application suite.In version 2.0, the format has now been superceded by the OpenDocument standard.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Document: OpenOffice XML
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Applications
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Document/OpenDocument
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Open Standards
- Top/Computers/Software/Office Suites/OpenOffice.org
- Thinking XML: The open office file format - Article introducing the document formats of the OpenOffice.org document suite and openoffice xml explaining their advantages.
- Converting OpenOffice.org documents to XHTML 1.0 - A quickguide to converting OpenOffice.org\\'s sxw-format to xhtml strict. By openoffice xml Andreas Bovens.
- OpenOffice.org: XML Project - Contains support for and implementation of the XML openoffice xml based data formats file format, StarOffice XML, for Sun Microsystem\\'s openoffice xml StarOffice office data formats suite release 6 and above openoffice xml [Windows, Solaris, Linux]
- Adventures with OpenOffice and XML - Article exploring the new XML output format in the open data formats source word processor OpenOffice, and its potential to change the data formats face of open source XML content management.
- Writer2LaTeX - Utility written in java for converting OpenOffice.org/StarOffice 6/7 document Writer documents document – in particular, documents containing formulas document – into other formats. document It is actually a document collection of three converters: Writer2LaTeX, Writer2BibTeX document and Writer2xhtml.
MySQL - Cache Direct