Browsers Tools XML Markup Languages
A browser is a piece of software which allows web pages to be displayed on the screen. You are probably using one to read this. More general browsers are listed in the Computers/Software/Internet/Clients/WWW/Browsers category.
Top: Computers: Data Formats: Markup Languages: XML: Tools: Browsers
- Top/Computers/Data Formats/Markup Languages/XML/Applications
- XNGR XML Browser - An open source browser and editor framework written xml in Java. xml Development information and downloads.
- eXeMeL - XML browser in Alpha testing stage; comments welcome.
- DocZilla - DocZilla is an SGML/HyTime-enables browser based on the Mozilla Gecko rendering engine. Support for SGML, HyTime, CALS tables, RDF, and Xlink is currently being worked on.
- XSBrowser - Open source browser that creates a human readable document model from a given DTD or XML schema.
- Voice Browsers - W3C Note - This note describes features needed for effective interaction with Web xml browsers that are based upon voice input and output.
- X-Smiles - X-Smiles is a Java based Open Source XML tools browser capable of displaying documents written in various tools XML languages.
- Jumbo3-J - An XML-CML molecular browser and toolkit for the Chemical Markup tools Language (CML).
MySQL - Cache Direct