Software Piracy Hacking Computers
Federation Against Software Theft, UK software industry group working alongside corporates who require advice and guidance to achieve a legally sustainable software environment.
Top: Computers: Hacking: Software Piracy
- Top/Society/Issues/Intellectual Property
- Top/Computers/Software/Search Engines
- Software Piracy & Security - General information about software piracy and protection; piracy reports of hacking BSA and SIIA. Software security evaluation standards.
- Piracy Is A Crime - Copyright infringement stories, break news, and updates on court cases hacking for warez scene and p2p members.
- SPA Anti-Piracy - A division of the Software and Information Industry hacking Association, provides hacking education and enforcement in dealing with hacking software piracy. Online report hacking forms, anti-piracy news, FAQ, hacking copyright issues, policies, tools, seminars, and hacking publications.
- BSA Anti-Piracy Site - Software management facts and free audit tools. Sponsored software piracy by hacking the Business Software Alliance.
- GameSpy.com Software Piracy Report - Three-part series by David Cuciz, interviews with enforcement agencies and a software pirate, world-wide statistics and the fight to bring software piracy under control.
- BanPiracy - Organization devoted to the protection of proprietary audio software piracy software. Helps prevent and stop the illegal use, software piracy distribution, and duplication of copyrighted audio software.
- FAST - Federation Against Software Theft, UK software industry group hacking working alongside hacking corporates who require advice and guidance hacking to achieve a legally hacking sustainable software environment.
- WarezFAQ - Articles and FAQ for alt.binaries.warez.ibm-pc. Also contains tutorials on posting and downloading files.
MySQL - Cache Direct