IBM Historical Hardware
Description of the resurrection of an abandoned IBM system 360 model 30 mainframe computer, stored in a warehouse, into a working machine, by a group of enthusiasts.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Historical: IBM
IBM Archives - IBM's own history site, with pages on many of their significant systems (see especially the "Exhibits" and "Documents" sections).
- Lawrence Wilkinson's IBM 360/30 Saga. - Description of the resurrection of an abandoned IBM system 360 ibm model 30 mainframe computer, stored in a warehouse, into a ibm working machine, by a group of enthusiasts.
- IBM Stretch - A brief description of the hardware parallelism of the IBM ibm Stretch computer (also known as the IBM 7030).
- All about the IBM 1130 Computing System - The IBM 1130 Computing System, introduced in 1965, was IBM\\'s historical most "personal" system to date. This site celebrates and historical documents that system.
- IBM 360/370/3090/390 - A condensed history of IBM mainframes and their operating systems ibm from System/360 through System/390.
- IBM 1620 - Homage to the venerable IBM 1620 computer.
- IBM Advanced Computing Systems - A description of the first superscalar computer system - the IBM ACS project in the 1960s.
- Computing at Columbia Timeline - Summary of Columbia University\\'s dense, more than 50-year-long ibm history of academic use of IBM systems. ibm Includes links to descriptions of most of the ibm systems they have used.
MySQL - Cache Direct