Historical Hardware Computers
CBI is a research center dedicated to promoting the study of the history of computing and its impact on society, and preserving relevant documentation.
Top: Computers: Hardware: Historical
- Ian's 'Naff Computer Pics Page' - A page with some pictures of Honeywell-Bull mainframes historical and mini\'s (DPS-6 and DPS-7)
- The Burroughs B-205 Computer - A mixture of science fiction and fact concerning hardware the B205.
- PC - History - Devoted to the history of the PC, covers hardware all types computers of personal computers from 1970 to hardware present.
- MIXTEL - Site is dedicated to the first home computer historical that could computers be bought in the UK.
- Cosmac Elf - History of 1802-based computing and home of the TinyELF emulator for Palm OS handhelds. Documents, scans, message board.
- The SWTPC Computer Documentation Repository - Documentation for the SWTPC computer line.
- Retro Computer Gallery - Collection of pictures of old computers, consoles, handhelds historical and magazines.
- The Oldskool PC Shrines - Honoring personal computing in the 1980s.
- Largest Classic Computer Documentation Archive - Thousands of scanned classic computer documents.
- Blinkenlights Archaeological Institute - The Institute was established in 1997 to excavate, preserve, research, computers and present interesting and historically significant computing devices.
- The Computer Closet - Rescues classic microcomputers and video games from the hardware junk heap.
- ICL 1900 Series Computers - Information about the ICL 1900 series mainframes from historical the 1970s, hardware both hardware and software. The George historical (1S, 2, 3 and hardware 4) series operating systems, historical Minimop and Maximop. Programming languages and hardware other information.
- Video Genie System - A personal tribute to an early model PC.
- John Elliott - Dedicated to computers and/or operating systems which some historical might describe historical as obsolete.
- The Apollo Guidance Computer Project - The Apollo Guidance Computer (AGC) was developed to hardware provide reliable real-time control for the Apollo spacecraft hardware that carried US astronauts to the moon, 1969-1972. hardware This site is devoted to hardware documenting the machines, people and institutions that made hardware this
- BESM-6 Nostalgia Page - Information about the late Soviet mainframe computer BESM-6, computers the last original was dismantled in 1995.
- Enigma Replica - Shows all processes involved Building a replica of the German M4 Naval Enigma.
- Charles Babbage Institute - CBI is a research center dedicated to promoting historical the study historical of the history of computing and historical its impact on society, historical and preserving relevant documentation.
- Mechanical Aids to Calculation - History on the first automatic totalizer by Sir hardware George Julius, computers mechanical aids to calculation - extracts hardware of a paper presented computers to the Institution of hardware Engineers Australia in 1920.
MySQL - Cache Direct