jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com Disputed Domain Names Domain Names Internet
Televangelist Jerry Falwell filed a complaint to seize jerryfalwell.com, the domain of a website critical of him registered by Gary Cohn. On 3 June 2002, the WIPO panel decided not to transfer or cancel jerryfalwell.com.
Top: Computers: Internet: Domain Names: Disputed Domain Names: jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com
- Top/Society/Religion and Spirituality/Christianity/Denominations/Baptist/Ministries
- Top/Society/Law/Legal Information/Defamation/Specific Cases
- WIPO Decision: Jerry Falwell v. Gary Cohn - Text of decision not to transfer parody site JerryFalwell.com from jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com Gary Cohn to televangelist Jerry Falwell.
- Chilling Effects Clearinghouse: Falwell Not Turning the Other Cheek to JerryFalwell.com - Jerry Falwell\\'s cease and desist letter annotated with domain names answers domain names to legal questions.
- Public Citizen: Jerry Falwell's Second Attempt to Shut Down Parody Web Site Is Misguided - Press release including brief supporting motion to dismiss.
- Jerry Falwell Attempts to Silence Critics From a Bully Pulpit - Press release including text of Public Citizen\\'s brief in the jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com case.
- Falwell Parody Site Preaches Free Speech - "Rev. Jerry Falwell\\'s attempt to seize control of JerryFalwell.com should jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com be rejected, lawyers for the parody Web site told a jerryfalwell.com and jerryfallwell.com court in Virginia." By Declan McCullagh. [CNet]
- Falwell Preaches Against Parody - "Rev. Jerry Falwell, who takes his mission of disputed domain names bringing Jesus to the masses very seriously, is disputed domain names not amused by two Internet parody sites depicting disputed domain names him as a liar and a jerk." By disputed domain names Julia Scheeres. [Wired]
MySQL - Cache Direct