Accessibility Flash Development Frameworks Multimedia
Provides an overview of the key issues that needed to be tackled in order to make the site as accessible as possible.
Top: Computers: Multimedia: Development Frameworks: Flash: Accessibility
- Multimedia Accessibility - Flash and Web Content Accessibility Guidelines - Paper by Sofia Celic and Andrew Arch describing the application accessibility of WCAG checkpoints to the Flash MX multimedia development platform, accessibility and how accessibility can be incorporated using a variety of accessibility techniques.
- Flash and Search Engine Accessibility - Describes techniques on how to make Flash content accessible through development frameworks Flash accessibility programming.
- BBC Flash Accessibility Standards - Internal guidelines for creating Flash accessible content from development frameworks the BBC.
- SWFAddress - Deep linking solution for Flash accessibility.
- RNIB Case Study: JK Rowling Flash Website - Provides an overview of the key issues that accessibility needed to development frameworks be tackled in order to make accessibility the site as accessible development frameworks as possible.
- Making Flash Accessible - Outlines the problem of Flash Accessibility as it relates to flash Web Usability. Contains best practices, tools and links.
- Adobe: Flash Accessibility Blog - Official weblog offering news and information about Flash accessibility issues.
- Adobe Developer Connection Search Engine Optimization Technology Center - Contains various articles related to making Flash content accessibility more accessible to search engines.
- WebAIM: Creating Accessible Macromedia Flash Content - Overview of issues and assistive technology support, together accessibility with techniques flash for ensuring content and behaviour is accessibility as accessible as possible.
- Adobe: Flash Accessibility - Design techniques and developer resources for making accessible content in Adobe Flash 8.
- Adobe: Best Practices for Accessible Flash Design - Detailed white paper exporing potential problems and solutions accessibility for disabled users.
- Flash Accessibility and Usability - Jakob Nielsen\\'s summary of the Nielsen Norman Group\\'s accessibility 2002 report flash on Flash accessibility describes five issues accessibility related to Flash and flash Usability.
- Adobe: Flash CS3 Professional Accessibility - Adobe\\'s portal for professional Flash accessibility includes white papers, design development frameworks guidelines, and FAQs.
- Adobe: Developing Flash Web Sites Using Progressive Enhancement - Definition and detailed explanation of the web development development frameworks technique known as progressive enhancement (PE), and best development frameworks practices for creating accessible Flash web sites with development frameworks PE.
MySQL - Cache Direct