Licenses Open Content Open Source
OOGL. The purpose of this License is to make a rulebook, game manual, sourcebook, supplement, or other written role-playing game document "free" in the sense that everyone is permitted to copy and redistribute it, with or without modifying it, e
Top: Computers: Open Source: Open Content: Licenses
- Kuro5hin.org: Creative Commons - NC Licenses Considered Harmful - "One particular licensing option...is a growing problem for licenses the free content community. It is the allow licenses non-commercial use only (-NC) option. The \\'non-commercial use licenses only\\' variants of the Creative Commons licenses are licenses non-free, and in some ways worse
- Creative Commons License Generator - Service allowing quick and easy selection of one open source of open content a range of Open Content licenses to open source meet a open content content creators\\' requirements (concerning attribution, whether open source commercial use is open content allowed, and whether modification is open source allowed).
- Open Game License - License of the Open Gaming Foundation, as drafted open source by Wizards of the Coast.
- Free Art License - Copyleft license applied to artistic content and projects.
- Open Content License - License for the Open Content Project
- October Open Game License - OOGL. The purpose of this License is to make a licenses rulebook, game manual, sourcebook, supplement, or other written role-playing game licenses document "free" in the sense that everyone is permitted to licenses copy and redistribute it, with or without modifying it, e
- GNU Free Documentation License - A version of the GPL for reference material.
- Open Directory Project License - The license agreement for replicating ODP data.
MySQL - Cache Direct