Search Engines Internet Software Open Source
Open source search engine tool released under GPL and designed to organize search within a website, group of websites, intranet or local system.
Top: Computers: Open Source: Software: Internet: Search Engines
- DataparkSearch Engine Tool - Open source search engine tool released under GPL and designed to organize search within a website, group of websites, intranet or local system.
- Search Tools Listing: Open Source Search Engines - A listing of open source indexers, including links to related search engines articles.
- BDDBot - A web robot, search engine and web server search engines written in Java and available under GPL. Includes search engines related resources. [Project no longer actively updated]
- Egothor - A cross-platform, full-featured text search engine written entirely search engines in Java. It can be configured as a search engines standalone engine, metasearcher, peer-to-peer HUB or used as search engines a class library.
- Sphider - A lightweight search engine in PHP. Includes details of features, documentation, support forum, and download. [GPL]
- Locust - Specifically designed for knowledge area or corporate search, software written in search engines C++.
- Nutch - Effort to implement a prototype of an open source web-search internet engine.
- OpenWebSpider - An open source web spider and search engine. internet Includes demo, software source code and screenshots.
- The Xapian Project - Open source search engine library written in C++, with bindings internet to allow use from other languages as well.
- KDE GUISearch - A tool for finding code by looking at the applications\\' software GUI text messages (e.g., "Undo") and returning associated callbacks/slots (e.g., software slotUndo()). Allows searching the KDE project CVS repository as a software live demonstration.
- Arachnode.net - A .NET web crawler written in C# using internet SQL 2005 software and Lucene. Documentation and online demonstration.
- Grub - Open source, cross-platform distributed crawler. FAQ, documentation and search engines a internet support forum.
- YaCy - A distributed Web crawler and caching HTTP/HTTPS proxy internet built on the principles of peer-to-peer (P2P) networks.
- Sucubus - Lets users search and download music and videos internet from the search engines Web.
- Jaeksoft WebSearch - Web crawler based on Lucene, Apache Tomcat, Java Server Faces software and JBoss RichFaces.
MySQL - Cache Direct