Libraries Programming Parallel Computing
Data-Parallel Programming Library for Education is a parallel library for C++ that defines vector and matrix types. Software, reference manual, and sample code.
Top: Computers: Parallel Computing: Programming: Libraries
- Fast Messages - A messaging layer designed to allow small messages to be programming transmitted quickly. Documentation and software distribution.
- Cray Message Passing Toolkit - Release notes for MPI, PVM, and SHMEM implementations libraries for Cray PVP systems.
- DAPPLE - Data-Parallel Programming Library for Education is a parallel programming library for parallel computing C++ that defines vector and matrix programming types. Software, reference parallel computing manual, and sample code.
- GAMMA Project - A network device driver for Linux and message passing library. parallel computing Benchmarks, papers, and source code.
- Shmem Put/Get-FM - An implementation of shmem. Documentation, papers, software libraries distribution.
- Coherent Virtual Machine - A distributed shared memory system. Papers and libraries bibliography.
MySQL - Cache Direct