Projects Parallel Computing Computers
The DOES lab strives to find and develop fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate their application in practice and education.
Top: Computers: Parallel Computing: Projects
- SHRIMP - The Scalable High-performance Really Inexpensive Multi-Processor project investigates how to computers construct high-performance servers with a network of commodity PCs and computers commodity operating systems. Software and research papers.
- D System - Research into program analysis, code generation, and programming tools for parallel computing data-parallel languages. Technical papers.
- I-ACOMA - Illinois Aggressive Cache-Only Memory Project. Publications and links to related projects.
- QUID - Papers and links about research into efficient programming parallel computing of hybrid parallel machines.
- Purdue's Adapter for Parallel Execution and Rapid Synchronization - Hardware to reduce latency in communication between nodes computers of a parallel computing cluster. Paper describes computers the performance and software interface.
- Paderborn Center for Parallel Computing - Computing and service center of University of Paderborn, computers Germany. Hosting and participating several national and computers international projects, operating innovative parallel computers. computers Good reputation in parallel computer science.
- Parallel Parametric Modelling Engine - Cluster designed specifically for large parametric modelling computations. Offers computers case studies and performance metrics.
- MIT LCS Parallel and Distributed Operating Systems - Research in operating systems, networking, mobile computing, language computers design, compiler design, and architecture. Links to specific computers projects.
- Distributed Supercomputing Laboratory - Argonne National Laboratory has recently established the Distributed parallel computing Supercomputing Laboratory (DSL) within its Mathematics and Computer parallel computing Science Division. The DSL is both a state-of-the-art parallel computing experimental facility and a focal point for research parallel computing and developm
- Design of Open Engineering Systems Laboratory - The DOES lab strives to find and develop parallel computing fundamental scientific principles in design and to facilitate parallel computing their application parallel computing in practice and education.
- Avalanche Scalable Parallel Processor Project - Developing a more efficient memory architecture for the HP PA projects 8000. Project information and papers.
- UC Berkeley Clustered Computing - Project to develop and deploy a hierarchical campus-wide projects "cluster of computers clusters" to support advanced applications in projects scientific computing, simulation, and computers modelling.
- Berkeley NOW - A project to make a network of workstations act as projects a distributed supercomputer. Research papers.
- VUB Parallel Computing Laboratory - Part of the Department of Electronics and Informatics of the computers faculty of Applied Science of the Vrije Universiteit Brussel.
- Parallel I/O Archive at Dartmouth - This archive contains information about parallel I/O research.
- Condor Project - Goal: develop, implement, deploy, and evaluate mechanisms and parallel computing policies projects to support High Throughput Computing (HTC) on parallel computing large collections projects of distributively owned computing resources. Descriptions, parallel computing documents, successes, links.
- Wisconsin Multifacet Project - Research to improve the performance of multiprocessor servers. computers Theses and parallel computing other publications.
MySQL - Cache Direct