Articles ADO.NET ADO Databases
An article that shows how to use ADO.NET's different providers and transparently use it in your application without having to know the specifics of each provider.
Top: Computers: Programming: Databases: ADO: ADO.NET: Articles
- O'Reilly Network: Multiple ResultSets in ADO.NET [Dec. 16, 2002] - An article that shows how to get multiple articles results from ado a database to DataSets and DataReaders
- Transaction Control - This article describes how to run local and articles distributed transactions in your Microsoft .NET applications.
- Reading Data Reader Secrets - MSDN Online Voices Diving Into Data Access column ado.net on reading ado.net data readers secrets.
- Getting Started with ADO.NET - A brief introduction to ADO.NET that explains what ado.net objects are necessary for data access.
- Best Practices for Using ADO.NET - Best practices for writing Microsoft ADO.NET code and ado.net suggestions for articles developers on using the objects available ado.net in ADO.NET.
- Designing Data Tier Components and Passing Data Through Tiers - Learn how to best expose your data to ado Microsoft .NET ado applications and how to implement an ado effective strategy for passing ado data between the tiers ado in a distributed application.
- .NET Data Access Architecture Guide - The information in this article covers the new ado data access objects including the DataSet and DataAdapter ado classes in ADO.NET.
- ADO.NET's Primary Objects - Overview of the seven main objects in the articles ADO.NET data-access ado.net architecture. By Michael Otey, SQL Server articles Magazine.
- A Practical Comparison of ADO and ADO.NET - An informational comparison between ASP.NET and ASP which ado.net highlights the articles advantages and differences between the two. ado.net Article by Joe O'Donnell.
- Weaning Developers from the CommandBuilder - Examines the drawbacks of the ADO.NET CommandBuilder, and ado shows how ado to use the Visual Studio .NET ado DataAdapter Configuration Wizard (DACW) ado to write your own ado Command queries.
- Using ADO.NET - Discusses using ADO.NET Connection object, other ADO.NET objects, ado and provides articles examples. A 41-page article by Paul ado D. Sheriff of PDSA, articles Inc.
- Working with MS Access Stored Procedures in VB.NET. Part 1 - Shows how to use Stored Procedures, which is ado.net usually a ado.net feature of high-end databases, in Microsoft ado.net Access.
- ADO.NET Overview - A brief overview of ADO.NET with a description of the technical terms associated with the data access technology.
- Introduction to ADO.NET - A descriptive introduction to ADO.NET
- ADO.NET Primer - A tutorial that gives an overview of what ado ADO.NET is and how to use it with ado ASP.NET programming.
- O'Reilly Network: Transparent Database Access with ADO.NET [Dec. 16, 2002] - An article that shows how to use ADO.NET\\'s different providers ado and transparently use it in your application without having to ado know the specifics of each provider.
- Managing an @@IDENTITY Crisis - Discusses a strategy for returning newly created Identity values after articles the INSERT is executed. This applies to SQL Server and articles ADO.NET
MySQL - Cache Direct