BUILD Engine 3D Games Programming
Build was originally written by Ken Silverman and is one of the most successful engine in terms of number of games released. The Build engine was used in games such as Duke Nukem 3D, Redneck Rampage and TekWar.
Top: Computers: Programming: Games: 3D: BUILD Engine
- Top/Games/Video Games/Shooter/W/WW2 GI
- Top/Games/Video Games/Shooter/R/Redneck Rampage
- Top/Games/Video Games/Shooter/D/Duke Nukem Series/Duke Nukem 3D
- Top/Games/Video Games/Shooter/S/Shadow Warrior
- The ReBUILD Project - A project to revitalize/modernize the editing tools for build engine Build.
- The BUILD Engine Porting Project - A project to port the engine to Linux games and win32 systems.
- The Build Games - Lists screenshots and information about the games that 3d were written games using the Build game engine.
- Build on XP - Describes how to play Build games under Windows games XP.
- Ken Silverman's Build Engine Page - FAQ, the history of the engine and download games of patches 3d for games written using it.
MySQL - Cache Direct