MIX-MMIX Assembly Languages Programming
Simplifies debugging programs; acts like normal debugger by reading tracefile, using information for nice Windows interface, moves forward, backward through code, many other functions.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Assembly: MIX-MMIX
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Literate Programming
MMIX 2009: A RISC Computer for the Third Millennium - Donald E. Knuth's new 64-bit processor for the new volumes of his landmark series 'The Art of Computer Programming'. MIX has become more than only a book example, so MMIX should too. Description, news.
- MMIXmasters - Site for volunteers converting all programs in The languages Art of Computer Programming (TAOCP), Volumes 1-3, from languages old processor MIX, to newer MMIX: news, FAQ, languages mail lists, volunteer list and directions, links.
- Home of MMIX Group Munich Professional School - Mixed German-English site at Munich University of Applied assembly Sciences. MMIX assembly extensions: MMIXAL LaTeX output, Win32 graphical assembly output.
- GNU MDK - MIX Development Kit, emulates MIX, MIXAL; with compiler, assembly virtual machine, GUI, Guile interpreter, Emacs mode, Elisp assembly program to run programs in Emacs window.
- MIX Builder - Full development environment: editor, assembler, simulator, interactive debugger; all in one. Does all 157 MIX instructions: floating-point operations, card reader, card punch, line printer, typewriter, paper tape. For Windows 9x-Me/NT-2000-XP.
- Donald Knuth: MMIX, a RISC Computer for the New Millennium - Knuth describes MMIX 64-bit RISC computer to replace languages MIX as mix-mmix environment to teach machine level details languages in future editions of mix-mmix TAoCP; audio, video, text languages description, links. [Dr. Dobb's TechNetCast]
- MIX Simulator and Assembler - MIX/MIXAL in C with Lex and CWEB documentation, mix-mmix in full Literate Programming style.
- MMIXware: A RISC Computer for the Third Millennium - By Donald E. Knuth, editor; Springer-Verlag, 1999, ISBN mix-mmix 978-3-540-66938-8. Book assembly on MIX replacement MMIX, all example mix-mmix programs written in CWEB; assembly full text online.
- MIX - Growing article, with links to related topics. [Wikipedia]
- BeOS MIX - Uses BFiles for 18 of 20 MIX I/O mix-mmix devices, each languages MIX I/O instruction spawns a Be mix-mmix thread to do operation languages while MIX keeps computing. mix-mmix Has MIX Go button, unlike some languages MIX emulators, mix-mmix coded in C++.
- Expandable MIX Emulator: EMIX - For Windows 9x-Me/NT-2000-XP, needs 16 Mb RAM, 500 mix-mmix Kb HD mix-mmix space, coded in C/C++ Builder.
- MixNet - MIXAL compiler for Microsoft .NET framework. Emits .NET executable files. Source code is C#. Public Domain.
- MIXAL - Eric Raymond\\'s MIX Assembler and interpreter; downloads: readme, languages source tarball, HTML rendering.
- Virtual Hardware for MMIX - Brief satiric article, seemingly from 2009 Scientific American; mix-mmix some downloads: assembly True Color MMIX display for X11, mix-mmix MMIXX Distribution, screenshots; links.
- MMIX-Trace - Simplifies debugging programs; acts like normal debugger by languages reading tracefile, languages using information for nice Windows interface, languages moves forward, backward through languages code, many other functions.
- Status of the GNU MMIX Tools - GCC port of MMIX with tools, instructions to install, downloads, languages several links.
MySQL - Cache Direct