Developers BlitzBasic BASIC Languages
Web sites of commercial and personal developers using Blitz Basic.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: BASIC: BlitzBasic: Developers
- Mark Incitti's Blitz Basic Creations - Includes remakes of popular arcade games as well developers as BlitzBasic blitzbasic related links.
- Coffee Induced Games - Includes links, downloads and code snippets.
- Echthros Entertainment - Game design using the Blitz family of game basic languages for implementation
- Outer Court - Includes games and tutorials.
- Racing Destruction Set - The classic Commodore 64 game Racing Destruction Set basic re-made for basic the PC in 3d. Written in basic Blitz3d by Mark Rosten.
- www.llamarama.org.uk - John Dow's site
- Planet Idiot - Go there, get his games.
- Bruce Lee - A great looking remake for the PC. By Mark Rosten.
- RedEyeWare - Blitz Basic demos and games
- Yappys Blitz Basic Site - A site dedicated to Blitz Basic programming. Includes basic downloadable files and programmes.
- Auora-Soft - An online resource for Blitz Basic programmers and a showcase for projects currently under development by Auora-Soft.
- Wiebo's Blitz Site - Blitz for the masses --welcome...
MySQL - Cache Direct