Compilers Languages Programming
CIL (C Intermediate Language) is a high-level representation along with a set of tools that permit easy analysis and source-to-source transformation of C programs.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: C: Compilers
- Open Watcom - Open Source project to maintain and enhance the languages Watcom C, C++ and Fortran Compilers.
- Sun Studio C/C++/Fortran Compilers - Resources for developers using C, C++, or Fortran for Solaris c and Linux.
- Pallyc Project - Pallyc is a simplified C compiler that supports c nested-function definition. compilers Open-source project, source and binaries available.
- Miracle C Compiler - Runs under Windows XP/Vista and compiles for console. Provides a c multi-window development environment with integrated compiler and linker.
- Mix Software Inc - Makers of Power C for DOS, Win32, and languages Linux. C++ addons, but no compiler
- Unicals Group - A vendor of embedded C/C++ development tools for OEM market.
- Pelles C - A complete IDE and development kit for Windows c and Pocket languages PC. The compiler is based on c LCC, and the install languages builder for Windows is c based on NSIS. Both are heavily languages modified.
- LCC-Win32 - A compiler system for Windows 95 - NT, c includes lcc, compilers a development environment, and other tools.
- Development Assistant for C - IDE for Embedded Software development in ANSI C. Editor, Browser, compilers Call-Hierarchy Graph, Software Metrics, Makefile Generator, Tool Integration. Interface compilers to Debuggers and Version Control Systems.
- lcc - Retargetable ANSI C compiler for ALPHA, SPARC, MIPS compilers R3000, Intel languages x86.
- Ch - Ch is an embeddable C/C++ interpreter for cross-platform scripting and languages shell programming.
- TenDRA - The home of the open source TenDRA C compilers compiler for BSD.
- TinyCC-Win32 - The small and fast C compiler usable as languages a library c or exe. For I386 primarily. It languages also include linker and c assembler. [Open source, LGPL]
- Dunfield Development Systems - Makers of Micro-C compiler for PC/DOS. PC based c cross development c for embedded systems.
- Tiny C Compiler - Small compiler generating optimized x86 code.
- MCPP - A portable C/C++ preprocessor supporting several compiler-systems on languages UNIX and c Windows. mcpp supports C99 and C++98 languages as well as C90 c and it provides Validation languages Suite which tests C/C++ preprocessor comprehensively.
- CIL - Infrastructure for C Program Analysis and Transformation - CIL (C Intermediate Language) is a high-level representation along with languages a set of tools that permit easy analysis and source-to-source languages transformation of C programs.
- Portable C Compiler - Originally a 1970s compiler updated for Linux. Compiles to C99 languages standard. Website features mailing lists, documentation and bug tracking system.
- Freeware for Solaris - precompiled Gnu C and C++ binaries for Solaris, languages for Sparc compilers and Intel architectures.
MySQL - Cache Direct