Humor Comparison and Review Languages Programming
This category holds funny web pages and sites that compare two or more programming languages, on one or more variable, via text, feature lists, tables, code samples, equations, pictures, jokes, or any other means, sensible, or preferably nonsensical. To qualify for this page, submissions must be of interest to those interested in more than one language.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Comparison and Review: Humor
- Language Comparison - Humorously compares Ada, APL, Assembly, BASIC, C, C++, Visual C++, comparison and review FORTRAN, Java, Lisp, Pascal, Perl, via various analogies, from an comparison and review Ada perspective. Inspired by Fun with Computer Languages.
- Programming Languages and Their Relationship Styles - Humorous analogies between relationship behavior and: Ada, APL, comparison and review ASP.NET, Assembly, BASIC, C, C++, Dylan, E, Fortran, comparison and review Haskell, Java, JSP, Lex/Yacc, Lisp, Logo, Objective-C, Objective comparison and review Caml, Pascal, Perl, PHP, Prolog, Python (Twisted), Ruby, comparison and review Smalltalk, SML/N
- Programming Languages Are Like Women - Humorous analogies between women and: Ada, Algol 60/68, languages APL, Assembly, comparison and review BASIC, C, COBOL, Fortran, Lisp, Logo, languages Lucid, Modula-2, Pascal, PL/1, comparison and review Prolog. Inspired by Fun languages with Computer Languages.
- A Morality Tale of Perl Versus Python - Brief parody in style of \'The Empire Strikes Back'.
- Programming Languages as Cars - Humorous analogies between cars and: Ada, Algol 60/68, APL, Assembly, comparison and review BASIC, C, COBOL, Forth, Fortran II/IV/77, Lisp, Logo, Maple/MACSYMA, Modula-2, comparison and review Pascal, PL/1, Prolog/Lucid. Inspired by Fun with Computer Languages.
MySQL - Cache Direct