Papers News and Media Erlang Languages
An intermediate representation of Erlang, intended to lie at a level between source code and the intermediate code typically found in compilers.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Erlang: News and Media: Papers
- Extending Erlang with structured module packages - Richard Carlsson. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
- Exokernels, Protocol Implementation and Erlang - Technical Report DoCS 103, Department of Computer Systems, erlang Uppsala University. papers (ps)
- A pragmatic approach to compilation of Erlang - Erik Johansson, Christer Jonsson, Thomas Lindgren (Uppsala University), papers Johan Bevemyr, Håkan Millroth (Ericsson Software Architecture papers Lab). UPMAIL Report. (ps.gz)
- Towards a Deadlock Analysis for Erlang Programs - Richard Carlsson, Computer Science Department, Uppsala University. (ps.gz)
- Erlang - An Open Source Language for Robust Distributed Applications - article by Dr Lawrie Brown.
- The Development of The Development of the HiPE System: Design and Experience ReportHiPE System: Design and Experience Report - Erik Johansson, Mikael Pettersson, Konstantinos Sagonas, and Thomas papers Lindgren, Uppsala University. (will appear in the papers Springer International Journal on Software Tools for Technology papers Transfer).[PDF]
- Concurrent Functional Programming with Erlang and OTP (Open Telecom Platform) - Bjarne Däcker. Real-Time in Sweden, Halmstad. (ppt)
- Evaluation of HiPE, an Erlang Native Code Compiler - Erik Johansson, Sven-Olof Nyström, Thomas Lindgren, Christer Jonsson, Uppsala University. erlang ASTEC Report.[PDF]
- A staged tag scheme for Erlang - Mikael Pettersson. Department of Information Technology, Uppsala University.
- Joe's Advice - In his presentation, Joe Armstrong offers words of advice on how you introduce Erlang in your organisation (ps).
- Core Erlang - An intermediate representation of Erlang, intended to lie at a level between source code and the intermediate code typically found in compilers.
- Erlang and the Great Computer Language Shootout - Notes by James Hague on optimizing the Erlang papers benchmarks.
- White Paper - A brief introduction to Erlang for programmers.
- Linear Scan Register Allocation in the HiPE compiler. - Erik Johansson and Konstantinos Sagonas. Presented at the International Workshop papers on Functional and (Constraint) Logic Programming (WFLP 2001), Kiel.
- Performance Measurements of Threads in Java and Processes in Erlang - A study on Erlang\\'s vs. Java\\'s concurrency systems. news and media papers J Halén,R Karlsson,M Nilsson
- SSErl - Prototype of a Safer Erlang - article by Dr Lawrie Brown.
- Plan95: A Distributed Planning System - Uppsala University technical report on a student project papers involving Erlang simulations.
- Using PDF to Distribute Code - Joe Armstrong, SICS.[PDF]
MySQL - Cache Direct