Books Fortran Languages Programming
Web pages describing Fortran books.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Books
[ A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z ]
- Markov Chain Monte Carlo Simulations and their Statistical Analysis - By Bernd A. Berg (World Scientific). Site has languages description, table of contents, and Fortran 77 code languages discussed in book.
- ARPACK Users' Guide: Solution of Large-Scale Eigenvalue Problems with Implicitly Restarted Arnoldi Methods - By R. B. Lehoucq, D. C. Sorensen, and C. Yang fortran (SIAM). Describes a Fortran 77 package.
- The Numerical Solution of Ordinary and Partial Differential Equations - By Granville Sewell (Wiley). Site has Fortran 90 and Matlab code presented in text. Description and table of contents are at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471735809.html .
- Compaq Visual Fortran: A Guide to Creating Windows Applications - By Norman Lawrence. (Digital Press) Site describes book, books quotes reviews, and provides a sample chapter.
- Statistics via Monte Carlo Simulation with Fortran - By Sawilowsky And Fahoome. Book can be purchased fortran from site books in electronic or hardcopy format.
- Digital Visual Fortran Programmer's Guide - By Michael Etzel and Karen Dickinson (Digital Press). Shows developers how to create Windows applications using Digital (now Compaq) Visual Fortran compiler. Site describes book and lists contents.
- Unix for Fortran Programmers - By Mike Loukides. Introduces the scientific programmer to fortran the Unix operating system and tools. Assumes some fortran knowledge of Fortran, none of Unix or C. fortran Covers Fortran 77. Site describes book, lists contents, fortran and provides code examples.
- F Programming Books - Titles include "Key Features of F", "Programmer\\'s Guide to F", "Algorithms and Data Structures in F and Fortran", "The F Programming Language", and "F Tutorial". Sold by The Fortran Company.
- Computational Methods of Linear Algebra - By Granville Sewell (Wiley). Site has Fortran 90 and Matlab fortran codes described in text. A description and table of contents fortran are at http://www.wiley.com/WileyCDA/WileyTitle/productCd-0471735795.html .
- Handbook for Matrix Computations - By Thomas F. Coleman and Charles Van Loan (SIAM). Provides languages the user with a step-by-step introduction to Fortran 77, BLAS, languages LINPACK, and MATLAB. It is a reference that spans several languages levels of practical matrix computations with a strong emphasis on languages examples
- Performance Optimization of Numerically Intensive Codes - By Stefan Goedecker and Adolfy Hoisie (SIAM). Discusses the essential ingredients for achieving high performance in numerical computations on modern computers. The authors explain computer architectures, data traffic and issues related to performance of s
MySQL - Cache Direct