Increasing Precision Source Code Fortran Languages
David Bailey's package for multiple precision, and packages for double-double (~32 dec. digits) and quad-double (~64 dec. digits) precision. The last two are in C++ with Fortran front ends.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Increasing Precision
- FMLIB Multiple precision package - David Smith\\'s package for multi-precision arithmetic. Unlike source code most other packages, the components of these large source code numbers are stored as REALs. This source code is usually much more efficient than storing them source code as integers. This is TOMS algorithm source code 786.
- High-Precision Software Directory - David Bailey\\'s package for multiple precision, and packages increasing precision for double-double (~32 dec. digits) and quad-double (~64 increasing precision dec. digits) precision. The last two are in increasing precision C++ with Fortran front ends.
- MPFUN - Multiple precision arithmetic.
- Quadruple precision for the NAS FortranPlus compiler. - Using the 10-byte format available with Intel processors, increasing precision this module gives about 38 decimal digits accuracy.
- Multiple precision arithmetic - This is Richard Brent\\'s classic MP package, which fortran was published as TOMS algorithm 524. fortran Contains some features such as the Bernoulli numbers, fortran which are not available in either Smith or fortran Bailey's packages. Dates from 1981.
MySQL - Cache Direct