Optimization Source Code Fortran Languages
Thread-safe library of Fortran 90 packages for solving nonlinear optimization problems, covering unconstrained and bound-constrained optimization, quadratic programming, nonlinear programming, systems of nonlinear equations and inequalities, and nonlinear
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Fortran: Source Code: Optimization
- Klaus Schittkowski's Optimization Software - Nonlinear programming codes: SQP, least squares, multicriteria optimization, source code data source code fitting in ODEs, DAEs, PDEs, PDAEs.
- Network Optimization Codes - By Dimitri P. Bertsekas.
- Generalized Simulated Annealing - Site discusses algorithm and has link to zip file with fortran Fortran 77 code.
- Discrete Linear Optimization - Fortran 90 code by Richard J. Hanson to source code solve source code knapsack problems with bounds.
- Quadratic Assignment Problem Library (QAPLIB) - By R.E. Burkard, E. Çela, S.E. Karisch and optimization F. Rendl.
- Computational Optimization and Applications - Codes from journal, in Fortran, Matlab, C, and optimization C++.
- CirCut - Fortran 90 package for finding approximate solutions of certain binary fortran quadratic programs, currently including the Max-Cut and the Max-Bisection problems.
- Fortran Genetic Algorithm - Initializes a random sample of individuals with different parameters to be optimized using the genetic algorithm approach -- evolution via survival of the fittest. By David Carroll.
- MINPACK-2 - Optimization algorithms and software for high-performance computers. The source code software source code includes subroutines for the solution of systems source code of nonlinear source code equations, nonlinear least squares problems, and source code minimization problems. Code source code can be downloaded from ftp://info.
- Constrained and Unconstrained Testing Environment, revisted (CUTEr) - Testing environment for optimization and linear algebra solvers. The package includes a collection of test problems, along with Fortran 77, Fortran 90/95 and Matlab tools intended to help developers design, compare and improve new and existing solvers.
- Opt - Optimization codes at Netlib.
- Curvi - Solves nonlinear optimization problems. [Commercial]
- Stanford Business Software - Sells Fortran 77 optimization codes MINOS (linear programming optimization and nonlinear optimization optimization), SNOPT (large-scale quadratic and nonlinear optimization programming), NPSOL (nonlinear programming), optimization LSSOL (Linearly constrained linear optimization least squares problems and convex quadrat
- Galahad - Thread-safe library of Fortran 90 packages for solving fortran nonlinear optimization problems, covering unconstrained and bound-constrained optimization, fortran quadratic programming, nonlinear programming, systems of nonlinear equations fortran and inequalities, and nonlinear
- Linear Programming - Ratfor code for the primal-dual log barrier form optimization of the interior point LP solver of optimization Lustig, Marsten and Shanno, ORSA J Opt 1992.
- Differential Evolution - Fortran 90 code implementing the Differential Evolution method, a simple fortran but powerful population-based, stochastic function minimizer.
- Nonsmooth optimization subgradient method with variable metric and stepsize control - Fortran 77 code by S. P. Uryasev. A source code similar fortran code is at http://www.ise.ufl.edu/uryasev/varg.txt .
- Decision Tree for Optimization Software - Linear and non-linear optimization, constrained and unconstrained. fortran Mainly Fortran 77 but some in C.
- TRON - Trust region Newton method for the solution of large bound-constrained fortran optimization problems, by Chih-Jen Lin and Jorge Moré.
- Optimization Software Developed by J. Nocedal's Research Team - KNITRO, General Nonlinear Programming Solver; L-BFGS, Limited Memory optimization Codes; PREQN, source code Preconditioning the Conjugate Gradient Method; and optimization CG+, Conjugate Gradient Software.
- Projection-Type Methods for Large Quadratic Programs - Fortran 77 code by Valentia Ruggiero for large and sparse optimization convex quadratic programs.
- Lancelot - Fortran 77 package for solving unconstrained and constrained source code optimization problems, systems of nonlinear equations, and nonlinear source code least-squares problems.
- Global Optimization - Links to global optimization code, mainly in Fortran fortran 77 and C, but some links to local fortran minimizers as well.
- Pikaiai - General-purpose optimization subroutine based on a genetic algorithm, in Fortran source code 90.
- SUBPLEX - Subspace-searching simplex method for the unconstrained optimization of fortran general multivariate optimization functions, generalizing the Nelder-Mead simplex method.
- TANGO Project - Fortran 77 routines for Optimization developed at the optimization Department of Applied Mathematics of the State University optimization of Campinas and at the Department of Computer optimization Science of the University of São Paulo, under optimization the coordination of Professor J. M. Martínez. Onl
- Minpack - Fortran 77 code for solving nonlinear equations and fortran nonlinear optimization least squares problems. Five algorithmic fortran paths each include a optimization core subroutine and an fortran easy-to-use driver. The algorithms proceed optimization either from fortran an analytic specification of the Jacobian matrix o
- Netflow - Codes for network optimization.
- Modulopt Optimization Routines - Fortran 77 codes for unconstrained, bound constrained, and nonlinearly constrained source code optimization.
MySQL - Cache Direct