Windows Platform Specific Class Libraries Java
A Windows interface to allow Java applications to control Word for Windows. Simple operations such as typing text, creating, saving and printing documents, and calling macros, are supported. [Freeware]
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Class Libraries: Platform Specific: Windows
- Java Flash Player API - JFlashPlayer - Offers Flash Player API that lets developers play platform specific and control Adobe Flash Player movies within Java platform specific applications.
- JNIRegistry - Java native interface for the Windows Registry API. Allows Java platform specific programs to access, modify, and export Windows Registry resources. [Open platform specific Source, GPL]
- Windows DDE API for Java - DDE for Java library allows Java applications to class libraries communicate class libraries with native applications on Windows platform via class libraries Dynamic Data class libraries Exchange (DDE) protocol. [Commercial]
- JTray - Java System Tray For Windows - A Java System Tray API for Windows. [Commercial, windows trial version]
- Java Bean Word Processing - A Windows interface to allow Java applications to control Word for Windows. Simple operations such as typing text, creating, saving and printing documents, and calling macros, are supported. [Freeware]
- Windows Tray Icon for Java - A library to add System Tray or Shell Notification Area platform specific support to any Java application. It supports Popup menus and platform specific Unicode. [Freeware]
- jRAS32 - A Dial-Up Networking (DUN) or Remote Access Service (RAS) Java interface for Windows operating systems. [Open Source, LGPL]
- Java bean for Crystal Reports - Interface to control Crystal Reports by java applications.
- com.neva.Coroutine class - Provides the mechanism for Java classes to call external functions located in Win32 DLLs without having to build wrappers that utilize one of the Java-To-Native interfaces. [Shareware]
- Java Dial-up Networking API - JDUN - A dial-up networking (DUN) Java interface for Windows windows operating systems. platform specific [Commercial, trial version]
- Java Native Interface to Microsoft Windows Registry - Make easy access to Microsoft Windows registry from JVM. [Freeware]
- Softhema Group - JPA-API (Java Process Automation API) - executing and platform specific remote controlling of external applications, access to user platform specific interfaces through Java. JTC-API (Java Toolkit Collection API) platform specific Class library with useful extensions for file access, platform specific text processing, string
MySQL - Cache Direct