Object-Oriented Database Management Systems - DBMS Databases and Persistence Java
A lightweight, transactional database which is able to directly persist and query for Java object graphs is presented with news, download, forum, tutorial and roadmap.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Databases and Persistence: Database Management Systems - DBMS: Object-Oriented
- ObjectDB - A full featured Object Database for Java, written database management systems - dbms entirely in Java. JDO compliant. [Free for non-commercial]
- MyOODB ( My Object-Oriented Database & Web Services ) - A database and Web Services (SDK), includes documentation, object-oriented example code and information about the author.
- FastObjects j2 - A pure Java object database (ODBMS) component embedded into Java database management systems - dbms applications to provide object persistence. The j2 OODB is database management systems - dbms compliant with JDO and is designed for use in embedded database management systems - dbms systems.
- JODB - Presents an open source object-oriented database project with downloads, help, object-oriented forum, FAQs, links and license information.
- CudenDB - Java Object Database. It have simple interface like: object-oriented \\'store\\', \\'get\\', object-oriented \\'delete\\', and \\'query\\'. BTree algorithm is object-oriented used for storing and object-oriented searching. Indexes to allow object-oriented for fast search. Transactions: \\'beginTransactions\\', object-oriented \'endTransactions\', \'commit\', object-oriented and 'rollback
- Sieben Geisslein - An object store implemented in Java. [Open Source, object-oriented BSD style]
- db4o - Object database in Java for Java. [Free for non-commercial]
- Ozone - Open source Java Object Database Management System (ODBMS), with multi-user databases and persistence support, object-level access rights, deadlock detection, and XML/DOM support. [Open databases and persistence Source, GPL/LGPL]
- SOD - Alpha-quality object-oriented database providing ODMG-conforming Java and C++ databases and persistence databases and persistence language bindings, for Windows and Linux. [Free for databases and persistence databases and persistence personal use]
- ObjectStore - A complex data management and real-time event processing object-oriented application for database management systems - dbms Java and C++ applications.
- JalistoPlus - A lightweight, transactional database which is able to directly persist and query for Java object graphs is presented with news, download, forum, tutorial and roadmap.
- Jeevan - 100% pure Java Object Oriented Database, with a simple API and no schema definition language. [Commercial]
- JYD Object Database - Pure object DBMS written entirely in Java. Multi-user databases and persistence with client-server support and garbage collection. [Commercial]
MySQL - Cache Direct