JDO Object Persistence Databases and Persistence Java
An in-depth look at using Castor's marshalling engine to do data binding of Java objects to tables, rows, and columns in an SQL database.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Java: Databases and Persistence: Object Persistence: JDO
- ONJava.com: Flawed Understanding of JDO Leads to FUD - In this scathing response to Don Bales\\' recent critique of databases and persistence Java Data Objects, David Jordan offers proof that JDO does databases and persistence not regard SQL as a bad thing, yields shorter and databases and persistence simpler code, and is vendor-neutral.
- Oracle Kodo - Implements the JDO and JPA specifications, providing transparent object persistence persistence for Java objects to a relational database. object persistence By Oracle, Corp. [Commercial]
- ONJava.com: "Castor JDO": Simply False Advertising - This expert perspective lays it on the line: Exolab\\'s Castor object persistence JDO product does not support the JDO standard.
- Java Data Objects (JDO) by Gopalan Suresh Raj - Starting with an introduction to JDO, it provides detailed code samples of developing applications with JDO. Articles and tutorials related to JDO.
- Signsoft intelliBO - An implementation of the Java Data Objects standard (JDO). Includes jdo many additional features and development tools. [Commercial]
- TheServerSide.com: Simplifying Domain Model Persistence in a J2EE application by using JDO - By Chris Richardson. Learn how to use Java object persistence Data object persistence Objects (JDO) to accelerate development and test object persistence domain model object persistence outside of the application server and object persistence without a database.
- Java Data Objects (JDO) - A home page for JSR-000012, Java Data Objects.
- Castor - Integrates Java objects, XML documents, SQL relational databases object persistence and databases and persistence LDAP directories in a unified model that object persistence allows information databases and persistence to be exchanged, persisted and manipulated object persistence in a variety databases and persistence of ways. Supports JDO. [Open object persistence Source, BSD-like]
- Persist data with Java Data Objects, Part 2 - This article presents two major JDO specifications: the databases and persistence databases and persistence Sun Microsystems JDO and the open source Castor databases and persistence databases and persistence JDO. Jacek Kruszelnicki discusses their relative pros and databases and persistence databases and persistence cons, and their similarities and differences.
- Persist data with Java Data Objects, Part 1 - Jacek Kruszelnicki discusses the issues encountered with persistence, presents traits object persistence for an ideal persistence layer, and reviews available JDO solutions.
- ONJava.com: Using Castor JDO for SQL Mapping - An in-depth look at using Castor\\'s marshalling engine databases and persistence databases and persistence to do data binding of Java objects to databases and persistence databases and persistence tables, rows, and columns in an SQL database.
- TriActive JDO (TJDO) - Implementation of Sun\\'s JDO specification (JSR 12), designed databases and persistence object persistence to support transparent persistence using any JDBC-compliant database. databases and persistence object persistence [Open source, Apache Software License]
- Java Persistent Objects (JPOX) - JDO implementation using JDBC. A fork of TJDO databases and persistence with application identity, support for existing schemas, and databases and persistence conformance for J2EE. [Open source, Apache 2 license]
- ONJava.com: Flawed JDO Points the Way to the "Objectbase" [Apr. 24, 2002] - Java Data Objects (JDO) is neither a silver object persistence bullet databases and persistence nor without merit. But its most important object persistence contribution may databases and persistence be to wake developers up to object persistence the coming paradigm databases and persistence shift: from database to objectbase, object persistence a place where not databases and persistence only data but data object persistence and behaviors are stored
- XORM (Extensible Object-Relational Mapping for Java) - Provides interface-based persistence to RDBMSs while allowing developers databases and persistence databases and persistence to focus on the object model, not the databases and persistence databases and persistence physical layer. It implements many of the interfaces databases and persistence databases and persistence specified by JDO. [Open source, GPL]
- Java(TM) Data Objects (JDO) Specification - The Proposed Final Draft of the JDO 1.1 specification for object-relational mapping on the Java platform.
MySQL - Cache Direct