Use this practical script to prevent users from abusing the submit button of your forms in NS 6 and IE 4+. It will automatically disable the button immediately after it's pressed.
- Mozilla's DOM Sample Project: List of Sample Pages - A set of interactive samples demonstrating how to sample code use sample code features of the W3C DOM.
- Toshirou Takahashi's DOM Sample Code - Numerous samples showing how to use DOM features.
- Style with DOM. - How to dynamically change styles using the DOM.
- BrainJar.com - Experiments in web programming. Includes practical examples of coding for browsers that support the W3C DOM.
- Mozilla's DOM Sample Project - Samples made by volunteers for sharing knowledge and sample code information about the DOM of Mozilla. You can sample code select from the pulldown menus which samples you sample code want to see.
- getElementById.com - Nice collection of scripts and samples demonstrating the sample code fundamentals sample code of DOM coding made by Martial Boissonneault.
- Submit Once! form validation script - Use this practical script to prevent users from abusing the w3c dom submit button of your forms in NS 6 and IE w3c dom 4+. It will automatically disable the button immediately after it\'s w3c dom pressed.
- Taboca Demonstrations for Gecko - A collection of demos by Marcio Galli.
- Shake image script (onMouseover) - This script "shakes" an image when the mouse comes in contact with it, by harnessing the relative positioning/animating capability of NS 6 and IE 4+.
- Adding Methods to HTML Elements - How to extend HTML elements with custom methods sample code when coding Web 2.0 application and DHTML.
- Pseudo-links - Working demo with tutorial how to create pseudo-links using DOM.
- Animated document title - Demonstrates the use of NS 6\\'s document.title property to animate w3c dom the document's TITLE.
- Resolution Independent Layout - Script set "body.style.zoom" according to the width of sample code the sample code window, that can be resized.
MySQL - Cache Direct