FAQs, Help, and Tutorials Regular Expressions Languages Programming
FAQs, Help and tutorials about various aspects of the Regular Expression Syntax. FAQs are collections of (F)requently (A)sked (Q)uestions along with their answers.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Regular Expressions: FAQs, Help, and Tutorials
- Regular Expressions in ne (Nice Editor) - A description of the regular expression support in regular expressions ne faqs, help, and tutorials (Nice Editor).
- GNU awk User's Guide - Regular Expressions - Documentation of the Regular Expression syntax used in languages GNU Awk.
- Posix Basic Regular Expression - A description of both basic Posix Regular Expression faqs, help, and tutorials syntax, the programming interface and some advanced features faqs, help, and tutorials that are provided in the implementation of POSIX.2 faqs, help, and tutorials regular expressions in the GNU C Library.
- Regular Expressions Tutorial - A tutorial and reference for many popular regular faqs, help, and tutorials expression flavors used by programming languages like Perl, faqs, help, and tutorials PHP, Java, C# and VB.NET as well as faqs, help, and tutorials a description of general tools like PowerGREP and faqs, help, and tutorials EditPad.
- Regular Expressions - Single Unix Specification - Specification for regular expressions -- massive document, somewhat regular expressions technical.
- Regular Expressions Reference - Downloadable reference with examples, by Miloslav Nic.
- grep - Regular Expressions - Documentation of the Regular Expression syntax used in languages GNU grep.
- Regular Expression HOWTO - Detailed HowTo documentation about regular expressions usage in faqs, help, and languages tutorials combination with the Phyton programming/scripting language.
- Regular Expressions Tutorial at Zvon - A tutorial with many examples which can be downloaded for languages off-line use.
- Programming in Emacs Lisp - Regular Expression Searches - Documentation of the Regular Expression syntax used in faqs, help, and faqs, help, and tutorials tutorials Emacs Lisp.
- Mastering Regular Expressions (Second Edition) - Book by Jeffrey Friedl. Includes table of contents, faqs, help, and languages tutorials full index, an errata sheet.
- Using Regular Expressions - Good overview of regular expression operators, although some faqs, help, and faqs, help, and tutorials tutorials features described might not be available in your faqs, help, faqs, help, and tutorials and tutorials implementation.
- Regex on Pete Freitag's Blog - The basics of using regular expressions with ColdFusion\\'s REFind, and regular expressions REReplace functions.
- Unicode Regular Expression Guidelines - Unicode Technical Report #18: This document describes guidelines for how to adapt regular expression engines to use Unicode.
- Regular Expressions: An Introduction - An essential guide to one of the most useful tools in the web development: regular expressions.
- Regular expressions - An introduction from a University course.
- Seeing With C - Regular Expressions - A writeup on regular expressions connecting the math. and the CS views to regular expressions.
MySQL - Cache Direct