Win32 API Visual Basic Languages Programming
Since Windows 95, Windows API has become one of the most important parts of Windows programming. With API, programmers can interact with the operating system on many different layers. Though Visual Basic gives basic controls (also driven by API), its internal functions are limited to the program's own information. With Windows API, Visual Basic programs can act together with the OS like any C/C++ program.
Top: Computers: Programming: Languages: Visual Basic: Win32 API
- Accessing the WinAPI - Provides a basic, step-by-step guide for using and understanding API.
- TheScarms Visual Basic Code Library - Examples showing how to use Win32 APIs.
- VBForums - Forum for WinAPI relate topics in Visual Basic. Ask or languages answer questions posted by members. Membership required to post.
- VB Programmers Guide to Win32 Api - Book by Daniel Appleman.
- VBnet Developers Resource Centre - Win32 API code for Visual Basic developers. Reference, win32 api code samples, FAQ.
- Dutch's Software - Code samples and examples of advanced API through languages subclassing and languages shell API.
- Microsoft Windows API Reference - Microsoft's knowledge base.
- Morty's VB Workshop - Sample code and tips as well as an visual basic API library with function examples
- Ex-designz Win32 API Reference Library - Categorized reference library of many different API functions visual basic with win32 api examples.
- vbAccelerater - Devoted to providing advanced tips and techniques, covering win32 api the win32 api Win32 API, graphics, DirectX and ActiveX programming.
- VB Vision - Win32 code samples, tips, tricks for the VB developer.
MySQL - Cache Direct