Generative Programming Methodologies Programming
Generative programming is a style of computer programming. Its goals are to use higher abstractions, to improve programmer productivity, program accuracy and reliability. It uses automated source code creation via generic classes, templates, aspects, intentions, and code generators. It is often related to code-reuse methods such as object-oriented and component-oriented programming.
Top: Computers: Programming: Methodologies: Generative Programming
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Extensible
- Top/Computers/Programming/Methodologies/Language Oriented Programming
- Generative Programming: Methods, Tools, and Applications - By Krzysztof Czarnecki, Ulrich W. Eisenecker; Addison-Wesley, 2000, methodologies ISBN 0201309777. General unifying introduction, treats link between methodologies domain specific languages and GP as motive for methodologies future work. Central work on this topic.
- Generative Programming Wiki - Growing resource treats many GP topics. Part of generative programming Program Transformation Wiki.
- Concept Programming - Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- Generative Programming - Growing article, with links to many related topics. Wikipedia.
- Generative Programming and Component Engineering - Edited by Don Batory, Charles Consel, Walid Taha; Springer, 2002, generative programming ISBN 3540442847. Proceedings of ACM SIGPLAN/SIGSOFT Conference, GPCE 2002, Pittsburgh, generative programming PA, USA, 6-8 October 2002.
- GPCE - Home of International Conference on Generative Programming and programming Component Engineering. programming Promotes use and innovation of foundation programming techniques to support automatic programming program generation.
MySQL - Cache Direct