Building Robotics Computers
The Palm Pilot Robot Kit is a design for an easy-to-build, fully autonomous robot controlled by a Palm handheld computer.
Top: Computers: Robotics: Building
- Top/Science/Technology/Electronics/Design/Verilog and VHDL Tools
- Top/Business/Electronics and Electrical/Components/Wholesale and Distribution
- Top/Computers/Hardware/Open Source
- Jones on Stepping Motors - A tutorial on the use of computer controlled stepping motors.
- Dick Cappels' Project Pages - An assortment of microcontroller projects for robotics and building other embedded applications. Projects include a software component, building a hardware component, or both. The information and building source code is proprietary. The license allows free building (gratis) download and use
- Evil Robotics - Specializes in designing and building fighting robots. robotics Robot design building tips and downloadable SolidWorks parts files.
- Build a Robotic Webcam - Describes how to build a robotic pan and building tilt webcam building using two servos and a PIC building controller. The finished device building can be controlled from building a PCs serial port.
- Handyboard from MIT - Offers an affordable, nearly plug and play and building fairly well building documented microcontroller board supporting several digital building and analogue ports, the building ability to control four building motors, and an LCD.
- Vex Fan - Discussion forum for Vex Robotics kit owners.
- Pekee - Web gate dealing with robotics. Intended for robotics computers fans, building A.I, robotics and technology. News, articles, computers information about robotics and building technology.
- Robots' Home - Information and photos that detail the construction of three similar robotics robots based on the 68HC11 microcontroller.
- Robotica - General robot and circuit building information down to computers the component robotics level and information on the author\'s computers robot projects.
- Stepbots - Detailed construction notes for creating robots based on direct-drive stepper motors salvaged from disk drives. A PIC 16F84 is used for control. Diagrams and schematics.
- Robotics Bookmarks and Other Trivia - Plenty of links to other hobby robotics sites.
- The Hobby Robotics Page - Tips on turning an RC toy car into robotics a mobile building robotic device using a Tecel F100 robotics 80C251 controller.
- OR Robot Tutorial and Tips - This site spotlights my testbed robot named "OR". There computers are a few tips for starting your own robot.
- Robotics Universe - Support site for the book, Robot Builder\\'s Bonanza, computers and, hopes robotics to become a repository of useful computers robotics information.
- PC in Control - Tutorials on the use of computers in automation, control and robotics robotics. Includes simplified descriptions of feedback, proportional control, derivative control, robotics and integral control.
- Ikalogic - Robot projects information resource site with tutorials, video clips, articles building and a forum covering core robotics topics such as navigation, building micro-controllers, motor control, sensors and more.
- RC Robots - Tips for building an rc robotic mobile platform.
- Al's Robotics - Tutorials for those interested in building BEAM and PIC Micro robotics controller based robots with tutorials and photos.
- Society of Robots - Tutorials on how to build a robot at building any skill robotics level with pictures, parts lists, and building basic term definitions.
- Robot building forums and resources - UK based site for robot builders of all computers levels; tutorials, building resources, competitions and forums for electronics, computers programming, mechanics, B.E.A.M. and building fighting robots.
- PiC Electronics Projects - Electronics Projects using PIC microcontrollers including EEPROMs, USB, building LCD, wireless computers modules, i2c, compass, and tilt sensor. building Projects may be used computers for educational purposes but building not commercially.
- GPS Bots - Discussion forum, how-to\\'s, guides, gallery and information concerned building with the use of GPS for robots.
- PPRK: Palm Pilot Robot Kit - The Palm Pilot Robot Kit is a design for an building easy-to-build, fully autonomous robot controlled by a Palm handheld computer.
- University of Alberta EE401 Robot Pages - Tutorials, drawings, and general information on a variety robotics of robot building building topics including the Handy Board, robotics motors, sensors, and programming building in C.
- Build a Robot for Under $50 - Detailed introduction to robot building with step-by-step information on the robotics chassis, drive train, controller, and sensors.
- Robot Questions and other Technology Questions - Young robot builder willing to answer electronics, robotics, computer, and robotics programming questions.
- A Technical Guide To Building Fighting Robots - Lots of detailed information about designing and building robotics fighting robots, including the physics behind different weapons, robotics speed controllers, motors and batteries.
- Guerrilla guide to CNC robotics - A comprehensive guide for setting up a CNC robot building robotics workshop at home.
- Open Automaton Project - An open PC-based mobile robot reference design, for computers navigating autonomously robotics in home or office environments. The computers project goal is provide robotics a standard implementation based computers on the best available standards for robotics mobile robot computers design. The source code, circuit schem
- AusRobotics - An online community for Australian robotics hobbyists. Membership is free and all members are provided with a journal to document or discuss their projects.
MySQL - Cache Direct