Replication Databases Software
Software for uni-directional and bi-directional database replication between homogeneous or heterogeneous databases. Supports data transformation and flexible mapping. Sales literature, contact and evaluation information.
Top: Computers: Software: Databases: Replication
- Top/Computers/Computer Science/Database Theory
- Top/Computers/Software/Enterprise Application Integration
- Top/Computers/Software/Databases/Data Warehousing/Extraction and Transformation
- Top/Computers/Software/Enterprise Information Integration
- Replication, The Next Generation of Distributed Database Technology - Lengthy article on database replication technology covering different replication vendor approaches software and difficulties involved.
- Progress Software - DataXtend RE, a data replication tool for online replication and offline replication use. Support and ordering information replication as well as whitepapers replication and other documentation.
- Pervasive DataExchange - Offers targeted solutions to data movement and synchronization problems like real-time backup and data synchronization. Datasheets, documentation, support and trial downloads.
- DBMoto - Provides real-time data replication and data integration using software snapshot, incremental and synchronization replication. Datasheets, knowledge software base, frequently asked questions and customer portal.
- SymmetricDS - Web-enabled, database independent, data synchronization/replication software. Overview, software documentation and databases downloads.
- Escada - Provides a full range of database replication options software across a multiple database management systems. Downloads, software documentation and support.
- Multi-master Replication Overview - Describing methods of replication, including details of implementations databases in popular databases and middleware solutions.
- Postgres-R - Postgres-R is an extension to the relational database software system PostgreSQL providing efficient, fast and consistent database software replication.
- Multi-Master Replication Challenges - Describes the difficulties encountered in a mult-master replication scenario from databases an Oracle point of view.
- DBReplicator - An open-source Java application for network-based multi-master heterogeneous database replication software or filtered synchronization. Documentation, forums, downloads and news.
- High Volume Replicator - Replication tool designed for a high volume of software data. Whitepapers, partner pages, customer listing, news software and free trial download.
- Pgpool-II - A middleware that works between PostgreSQL servers and software a PostgreSQL database client and provides connection pooling, software replication, load balancing and parallel queries. Online software installation instructions and documentation.
- Middleware-based Database Replication: The Gaps Between Theory and Practice - Academic paper describing database replication models, challenges, performance replication issues and replication scenarios in practice.[PDF]
- FiBRE - Free replication tools for the FireBird database. Online manuals replication and source code documentation.
- Database Replication - DBMS Magazine article by Charles Thompson comparing three leading DBMS software vendors' approaches to replication.
- Shadowbase Products - Software for uni-directional and bi-directional database replication between homogeneous or replication heterogeneous databases. Supports data transformation and flexible mapping. replication Sales literature, contact and evaluation information.
- DBBalance - Offers a solution for comparing, synchronizing, replicating and converting data and database structure between ODBC enabled databases. Trial downloads, ordering information and online documentation.
MySQL - Cache Direct