Partition Disk Management Software
Hard drive partitioning software to create, resize, move, and convert partitions without destroying your data. The program also allows multiple operating systems on the same computer reliably.
Top: Computers: Software: Disk Management: Partition
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Boot Managers
- Top/Computers/Software/Disk Management/File Systems
- PartEd - GNU (Free Software Foundation) program to create, destroy, software resize and software copy PC disk partitions. It currently software supports ext2 and FAT software (FAT16 and FAT32) filesystems, software Linux swap devices, and MS-DOS disk software labels. GNU/Linux software or on boot disk, open source.
- Aefdisk32 for Windows - Aefdisk32 is a command line driven disk partitioning partition utility for partition Windows, helping unattended installation and operating partition system deployment
- TestDisk - Tool to check and undelete partition (FAT, NTFS, EXT2/EXT3, ReiserFS, software BFS) under Dos, Win9x, Linux, BSD. [GNU Public License]
- Ranish Partition Manager - Partition disks, format and resize FAT-16 and FAT-32 disk management file systems. Boot Manager can boot from 30+ disk management partitions on a single hard drive. Open source disk management with documentation in English, French, and German.
- Aefdisk - Command line driven disk partitioning program, DOS. [Shareware]
- g4u - Harddisk Image Cloning for PCs - NetBSD-based bootfloppy/CD-ROM that allows easy cloning of PC harddisks to partition deploy a common setup on a number of PCs using partition FTP. [BSD license]
- VCOM - V Communications offers System Commander operating system boot selector and Partition Commander disk partitioning software. DOS or Windows required to install, not to use.
- FDISK Partitioning Guide - Detailed tutorial on how to use FDISK to partition hard software disk drives.
- Partition Logic - Partition Logic is a free hard disk partitioning software and data management tool. It can create, delete, software format, defragment, resize, and move partitions and modify software their attributes.
- TeraByte Unlimited - Makers of the BootIt line of multi-boot and disk management partitioning disk management utilities. Intel platform shareware.
- zBoot Manager - An effective boot manager, which allows the easy install and disk management use of multiple operating systems on a single hard drive. disk management Directly install other OSs to extended partitions and logic drivers. disk management [DOS/Windows/Linux]
- Norton PartitionMagic 8.0 - Norton PartitionMagic lets you easily organise your hard-drive to store your important data safely and efficiently.
- Partition Resizer - Resize and move disk partitions and logical drives, software without having disk management to re-format your hard drive. Supports software almost any type of disk management DOS or Windows file software system, including FAT12, FAT16 and FAT32 disk management and it software works with extended partitions. Freeware.
- MasterBooter - Customizable boot manager and partitioner in one shareware package. Compatibility partition with Windows, DOSes, Linux, FreeBSD, SCO OpenServer, OS/2 (Warp, Merlin) partition Solaris, Oberon, Theos, BeOS and others systems.
- MBRWizard - Command line tool to directly modify the MBR. Designed to set partitions active, sort, delete, hide partitions, as well as backup and restore copies of the MBR. [Windows 9x/XP/2K/2003/PE/Vista, DOS and Linux]
- PartitionMagic by PowerQuest - Hard drive partitioning software to create, resize, move, and convert software partitions without destroying your data. The program also allows multiple software operating systems on the same computer reliably.
- Wreck Disk - Removes unwanted stubborn partitions from any hard drive on x86 disk management systems.
- EASEUS Partition Manager - EASEUS Partition Manager is a hard disk partition software software. You can create, delete, format, resize/move partitions software on your hard disk quickly and easily.
- 7Tools Partition Manager - Professional partition management. Allows create, move, partitions with software data (FAT16/32/32x, disk management NTFS, Ext2/3 FS Reiser FS), delete, software and convert partitions all disk management without data destroy. Software software description, screenshots, FAQs, and demo download.
- Partition Table Doctor - Offers partition recovery software which also checks and disk management repairs partition MBR and boot sectors. [Windows 95/98/Me, MS-DOS, disk management Freedos]
- Gnome Partition Editor - GParted is the Gnome Partition Editor application.
- Paragon (PTS) Partition Manager - Create, resize, convert, and copy FAT16, FAT32, NTFS, partition and Linux disk management partitions. [Windows 9x/ME/NT/2000/XP]
- Norton PartitionMagic - Software to create and resize partitions on hard-drives. [Windows XP/2000]
- Partition Image for Linux - Linux/UNIX utility which saves partitions in many formats disk management to disk management an image file, supported file systems: ReiserFS, disk management ext2fs/ext3fs, FAT16/32: disk management DOS and Windows, and NTFS. [Beta disk management version]
MySQL - Cache Direct