File Comparison File Management Software
"Weak" tkdiff, or "Wayne's" tkdiff, an attempt at a minimal version of John Klassa's tkdiff processor. Tcl/Tk source code.
Top: Computers: Software: File Management: File Comparison
- Darwin Open Systems - Including Java diff source code, idiff, mgdiff, and file comparison spiff software Unix tar.gz downloads.
- Wtkdiff - "Weak" tkdiff, or "Wayne\\'s" tkdiff, an attempt at a minimal file management version of John Klassa\'s tkdiff processor. Tcl/Tk source code.
- KDiff3 - Compares and merges 2 or 3 files or file comparison directories. The file diff shows changes within each file comparison line. For Unix and for Windows. Source available file comparison under GPL.
- File SyncForce - Perform file synchronization between PCs, laptops, hard drives, file management and client and server networks. Automatically detect which file management files have changed within a given directory and file management synchronize those changes to a destination directory, and file management log the files that have be
- One-on-One - Shareware utility to compare one folder or volume software with another. file management Supports both MAC and PCs.
- ComponentSoftware - CSDiff : text, HTML, or MSWord file difference software analysis tool, for Windows 95/98/NT. HtmlDiff : online software CGI program to compare any two text files software on the Web. Each free.
- DateWise FileCompare - Patented comparison technique that automatically recognizes a file with embedded software tokens, and reporting differences between the files and embedded tokens software separately. The utility is available in both EBCDIC and ASCII software versions for almost every platform.
- fsum - Free file checksum generation and verification utility. Supports .MD5 and file management .SFV file formats.
- Guiffy Software - Shareware text file compare/smart-merge tool with a 1.2 Java/Swing GUI. For all Java-enabled platforms.
- Advanced CheckSum Verifier - Verifies the integrity of files, by using the CRC32 or MD5 checksum calculation algorithms. Checksums may be used for revealing the damaged files or compare two files for identity. [Windows 95/98/Me/NT/2000/XP].
- SoftInterface, Inc. - WordDocDiff compares two MSWord/Text files side by side. Complements FindInFilesX and CompareFilesX.
- Unison - File synchronization tool that allows two replicas of a collection of files. Directories to be stored on different hosts (or different disks on the same host), modified separately, and then brought up to date by propagating the changes in each replica to
- Diasoft Corp. - File Replication Pro, is a secure TCP/IP based file comparison replication software solution, automatic real-time or scheduled replication across file comparison LANs, WANs, software Internet and firewalls. [Win 95/98/ME/NT/2000/UNIX/LINUX/MAC]
- Csvdiff - Command line utility to diff/compare two CSV files with the possibility to select the separator. Written in Perl, licensed under the GNU GPL.
- Generic Diff Format - Specification of GDIFF, a generic file format for representing the file comparison differences between two files, from Marimba to the W3C.
MySQL - Cache Direct