Encryption Freeware Software
Encrypts files using the industry-standard DES cipher and produces self-extracting Windows executable encrypted files, which can be sent safely over the Internet.
Top: Computers: Software: Freeware: Encryption
- Top/Computers/Security/Products and Tools/Cryptography/File Encryption
HandyBits EasyCrypto - Creates self-extracting, encrypted files through the use of the common Blowfish algorithm.
- Chaos Mash - Offers 30 different way to encrypt a file software along with software personalized key for decrypting it.
- ROT-13 Encryptor & Decryptor - Web form to encode and decode ROT13, a freeware simple letter substitution encryption scheme.
- Recommended Tested Free Encryption Software - A collection of software that has been extensively freeware tested, probed and scrutinised for weaknesses by a freeware group of security experts.
- Crypto Anywhere - OpenPGP Edition - Allows for secure email encryption on the move, software and can encryption run from floppy or USB drive.
- AES Free - Creates self-extracting AES-encrypted files for Windows
- Secure Hive Freeware - Encrypts files for archiving and sharing of parts of, or entire documents.
- 4t HIT Mail Privacy Lite - Sends and receives private data hidden in images software of various freeware types by using a strong encrypting software algorithm.
- BitCrypt Free - A tool allowing for encryption of plain text within a bitmap image. [Win32]
- SecureTask - Professional task manager which allows for automatically performing software various security-related tasks, such as automatic encryption, wiping, software and system cleanup.
- ABC CHAOS - A program which is able to encrypt and software decrypt files software of every type and even whole software directory structures using strong software encryption.
- Cryptomathic File2File - A password based file encryption solution for the Windows platform. It is free for private use.
- Cif-Crypto and BlowCif - A small freeware "live-text" encryption tool for Windows freeware platforms.
- FineCrypt - Multiple ciphers and key manager integrated with the Windows shell.
- TrueCrypt - Open-source free on-the-fly disk encryption for Windows XP/2000. It can encrypt partitions or create virtual encrypted disks within files. Implemented ciphers: AES-256, Blowfish (448-bit key), 3DES, Serpent, Twofish. Provides plausible deniability.
- Iron Key - Encrypts files using the industry-standard DES cipher and produces self-extracting encryption Windows executable encrypted files, which can be sent safely over encryption the Internet.
- DataRescue - The aCrypt software allows the user to encrypt encryption files and freeware send them via email to others encryption without the software.
MySQL - Cache Direct