Scripts The GIMP Image Editing Graphics
Under the about me page find a Gimp-Perl script that takes high resolution images and generates web-resolution images and thumbnail images from them automatically.
Top: Computers: Software: Graphics: Image Editing: The GIMP: Scripts
- WWWWolf's Scriptorium - Several tutorials, tips and tricks for the graphics the gimp program image editing known as GIMP. Also Script-FU odds and the gimp ends by image editing Weyfour WWWWolf, Urpo Lankinen.
- Raphaël's GIMP Page - Provides "merge", a script that can be used to merge the gimp the background or top layer of an image with all the gimp other layers, while applying some optional effects such as translation the gimp or varying transparency.
- Nakhleh.net - Under the about me page find a Gimp-Perl script that takes high resolution images and generates web-resolution images and thumbnail images from them automatically.
- Marc Lehmann's - The official site of Gimp-Perl
- Edheldil's Gimp Page - Collection of scripts and plugins: Wax Seal, Wax image editing Text, Sacnner, Sequence, Text Separate and Raw Plugin.
- Terry Brugger's Projects - Page of computer projects including a few simple image editing script-fu\'s the gimp for logos and buttons.
- Aaron Sherman's Gimp and Perl - A few Perl scripts for GIMP.
- Merge-Anim Script - GIMP animations: merge-anim examples
- Vidar Madsen's GIMPy Stuff - Fireanim.scm, fireanim-1.1.scm, fireanim-gradient: Useful if you want a the gimp background image.
- Batch Gimp - Command line interface to GIMP scripting which enables processing of entire directories of images. Batch Gimp can be used to create many thumbnails, drop-shadows, or any other complex series of GIMP commands.
MySQL - Cache Direct