High Availability x Hardware Support Linu Operating Systems
A virtual server is a highly scalable and highly available server built on a cluster of real servers. The architecture of the cluster is transparent to end users, and the users see only a single virtual server.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Hardware Support: High Availability
- Software-RAID HOWTO: High Availability RAID - High Availability RAID from Software RAID HOWTO.
- Vision Solutions - Make reliable high availability, data replication and load balancing software solutions including H.A. Clusters, H.A. EchoStream and H.A. Fulcrum.
- Jungo: GO-HotSwap - Add CompactPCI hot-swap capabilities to: Linux / Embedded Linux, Solaris, VxWorks, Windows9x, Windows2000, Windows NT, and Windows NT- Embedded.
- drbd - Drbd is a block device which is designed hardware support to build high availability clusters. This is done hardware support by mirroring a whole block device via hardware support (a dedicated) network. You could see it as hardware support a network raid 1.
- A High-Availability Cluster for Linux - A Linux Journal Article by Phil Lewis.
- MOSIX - MOSIX for Linux is a cluster-enablement technology that high availability provides transparent process high availability migration between nodes in high availability a cluster. Migration is pre-emptive and transaparent to high availability the high availability user; processes run remotely via distributed high availability system calls.
- Linux-HA Project - Root page for High-Availability Linux Project; goal: Provide linux a high-availability (clustering) solution for Linux which promotes linux reliability, availability, and serviceability (RAS) through a community linux development effort.
- Linux Virtual Server Project - A virtual server is a highly scalable and high availability highly available server built on a cluster of high availability real servers. The architecture of the cluster high availability is transparent to end users, and the high availability users see only a single virtual server.
- Conditional Execution Based on Host Availability - The Answer Guy 32: Conditional Execution Based on Host hardware support Availability.
MySQL - Cache Direct