Projects x Networking Linu Operating Systems
The Linux Virtual Server is a highly scalable and highly available server built on a cluster of real servers, with the load balancer running on the Linux operating system. The architecture of the cluster is transparent to end users.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Networking: Projects
- Samba Project - SMB Server for Linux that allows a Linux machine to networking connect and share files with a Windows machine and/or Windows-based networking network.
- PoPToP - Point-to-point tunnelling protocol server for linux. Allows Linux machines projects to operate PPTP VPNs with Windows 2000 machines.
- FreeS/WAN Project - The FreeS/WAN project provides a free VPN solution for the networking Linux platform, allowing users to create an IPSEC/3DES virtual private networking network.
- Linux Virtual Server Project - Linux Server Cluster - The Linux Virtual Server is a highly scalable projects and highly linux available server built on a cluster projects of real servers, with linux the load balancer running projects on the Linux operating system. The linux architecture of projects the cluster is transparent to end users.
- SNIPS - System and Network Management Monitoring Software - SNIPS/NOCOL systems and network monitoring software.
- PPTP Masquerading Page - Kernel module to allow Linux IP masquerading to handle PPTP.
- UnWiredAP - A Linux-based floppy distribution with support for Prism 2 and projects 2.5 WLAN cards.
- LKSCTP - Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol - The Linux Kernel Stream Control Transmission Protocol (lksctp) projects project is networking an implementation of the Stream Control projects Transmission Protocol (SCTP) in networking the Linux kernel.
- Netfilter / IPTABLES - The kernel level firewalling system in Linux 2.4. This site contains the source and documentation for the kernel-space code and user-space utilities.
- Linux Intermediate Queueing (IMQ) Device - Software used to implement egress+ingress traffic control over linux multiple interfaces using the usual egress qdiscs.
- Nagios - Network Monitoring Software - An open source host, service, and network monitoring linux program.
MySQL - Cache Direct