Project Management x Programming Linu Operating Systems
NU libtool is a generic library support script. Libtool hides the complexity of using shared and static libraries behind a consistent, portable interface. Libtool supports building static libraries on all platforms.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming: Project Management
- Top/Computers/Software/Configuration Management/Tools
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/Administration/Software
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix/Programming
- Top/Computers/Software/Configuration Management
- Spec-Gen - A spec file generator. Currently it reads and programming writes several project management of the more commonly used spec programming files fields, like %pre, project management %prep, %patch, Source, and programming Name.
- Linux Cross-Reference - The Linux Cross-Reference project is the testbed application of a general hypertext cross-referencing tool.
- Autoconf Tutorial - Introduction to programming using GNU\\'s autoconf system. project management Autoconf simplifies the porting process and provides a project management consistent build interface for system administrators.
- Doxygen - A C, C++ and IDL documentation generator. Provides cross-referenced docs, linux in HTML, PDF and LaTeX formats
- Learning Autoconf and Automake - An in-progress tutorial for getting started with GNU autoconf and project management automake.
- GNU Libtool - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF) - NU libtool is a generic library support script. linux Libtool hides project management the complexity of using shared and linux static libraries project management behind a consistent, linux portable interface. Libtool supports building static project management libraries on linux all platforms.
- Makeheaders -- A program to generate header files for C or C++ - The makeheaders program is a simple utility that will automatically generate all the ``.h\\'\\' files for large programming project based on information gleaned from the ``.c\\'\\' or ``.cpp\\'\\' source files. It operates by scanning the C and/or C++ source co
- GNU Make - GNU Project - Free Software Foundation (FSF) - Make is a tool which controls the generation linux of executables project management and other non-source files of a linux program from the project management program's source files.
- Automake Home Page - Automake is a tool for automatically generating Makefiles programming compliant with the GNU Coding Standards.
- Excel Software Linux - Development and design tools linux.
- GNU Autoconf - GNU autoconf is a package for generating configure project management scripts. project management These scripts are present in a large project management number project management of free software packages and are project management used to detect project management system features at compilation time. project management Autoconf is mostly project management needed by people producing project management packages that run
- Linux Bug Tracking, project management, and other tools - A survey of bug tracking, scheduling, metrics, trouble-ticketing, programming help-desk, call-, linux and project-management tools for Linux
- azzit.de: dot.conf - dot.conf is a simple-to-use and powerful configuration-file parser linux library linux written in C.
- Kconfigure - A graphical KDE based frontend for compiling.
MySQL - Cache Direct