x Programming Linu Operating Systems Software
Various aspects of Linux in business, including databases, bug tracking project management ,help-desk automation tools,and version configuration management tools.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Programming
- TakeFive Software - Offers a full range of source code engineering operating systems tools and services to keep software projects on operating systems a steady course.
- Serial Programming HOWTO - An advanced guide on how to make your operating systems Linux software communicate with a serial interface.
- O'Reilly LinuxDevCenter - Offers information and resources, a daily round-up of linux the important operating systems distributions, people, companies and organizations that linux make up the open operating systems source community. Linux FAQ linux and general information forums online.
- mpeglib - An mp3 and mpeg I video/audio library for linux.
- Motor - A text-mode integrated programming environment for Linux. It linux consists of an editor with syntax highlighting, a linux project manager, a makefile generator, gcc, ctags, gdb, linux autoconf/automake and grep front-ends. CVS integration is also linux provided. It allows one t
- OProfile - Detailed profiling package. Capable of profiling the whole operating systems system, linux from device drivers to applications.
- Xwpe-ALPHA Project - Programming environment for UNIX systems. The user interface operating systems mimics linux the Borland C and Pascal family of operating systems products linux for MS-DOS.
- VAST/f90 Fortran 90 - Compiler for Linux, limited personal version is free.
- DDD - The Data Display Debugger - The Data Display Debugger is a common graphical linux user interface to GDB, DBX, and XDB, the linux popular UNIX debuggers.
- An Introduction To Linux/Unix Programming - Well written, entertaining, basics for 1 hour presentation.
- Jan's Linux & Assembler(x86) HomePage - Assembler and Linux, source examples for Nasm and GAS assemblers.
- The BETA Language Home Page - Official Home Page for the Simuli-like OOP language operating systems BETA. operating systems Features documentation, tutorials, and general information.
- CodeDragon IDE and RAD - Multi-user software development environment for Linux and other Unix systems.
- The Rocklyte SDK - An object-oriented development environment that is specially designed for multi-platform use. It supports audio, graphics, effects, compression, scripting and interface development.
- Dotfile Generator - Helps generate configuration files (dotfiles) with an easy operating systems to operating systems use X-based interface.
- DCE RPC for Linux 2.0.30 - DCE RPC for Linux 2.0.30.
- Social Networks Visualiser for Linux - This QT program reads social network data (pajek/sociomatrix) linux and displays operating systems them graphically. The user can mouse-interact linux and calculate basic network operating systems properties. GNU License
- Linuxconf Project - Tool for administering the software configuration on a linux system.
- Advanced Bash-Scripting - A guide for those wishing to start shell programming scripting. Assumes no knowledge of shell scripting but programming advances quickly.
- Unix Multi-Process Programming and Inter-Process Communications (IPC) - Unix Multi-Process Programming and Inter-Process Communications (IPC)
- Linoleum: Linux Programming References - Linux Programming Links
- LinuxSoftware NZ - A Wiki with discussion and tips on the operating systems subject linux of Linux software development.
- TCM - Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling - The Toolkit for Conceptual Modeling (TCM) is a collection of software tools to present conceptual models of software systems in the form of diagrams, tables, trees, and the like.
- Greaterscope - Open source projects, programming essays, reusable concepts. Mostly operating systems Linux-centric.
- Linux 2.4 Filesystem Porting Issues - This document is a partial comparison of Linux programming kernels 2.2.18 and 2.4.0 focusing on changes in programming filesystem code.
- Linux assembly tutorial - Linux Assembly Tutorial, CS 200 from fall 1998
- Linux Enterprise Computing - Various aspects of Linux in business, including databases, bug programming tracking project management ,help-desk automation tools,and version configuration management tools.
MySQL - Cache Direct