Kernel x Security Linu Operating Systems
The Flask operating system security architecture provides flexible support for security policies. The architecture has previously been implemented in two research operating systems, Mach and Fluke, and is now being implemented in the Linux kernel.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Security: Kernel
- Security ACLs for Linux kernel - The site provides a patch for extended attributes kernel and access control lists for Linux kernel.
- Linux Security Protection System (LinSec) - The main aim of the project is to linux introduce Mandatory linux Access Control (MAC) mechanism into Linux, linux based on capabilities, filesystem linux access domains, IP labeling linux lists and socket access control.
- Security patch for Linux kernel 2.4 - Grsecurity is a set of security patches to kernel the 2.4 security tree of Linux kernels. The goal kernel of the project is security to create the most kernel secure system possible while requiring minimum security configuration kernel changes.
- Rule Set Based Access Control (RSBAC) for Linux - RSBAC is another MAC kernel security enhancement project for Linux. kernel The standard package includes a range of access control models kernel like MAC, RC, ACL. Additionally, the runtime registration facility (REG) kernel makes it easy to implement your own access control
- The Linux Encryption HOWTO Homepage - The Linux Encryption-HOWTO seeks to describe all major kernel development activities around Linux that provide encryption features kernel to the kernel.
- Flask: An Operating System Security Architecture - The Flask operating system security architecture provides flexible support for security policies. The architecture has previously been implemented in two research operating systems, Mach and Fluke, and is now being implemented in the Linux kernel.
MySQL - Cache Direct