x Kernel Linu Operating Systems Software
Used to provide a weekly summary of the high volume linux-kernel mailing list. No longer active, but the archive is still online.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Linux: Kernel
Kernelnewbies - Resource page for the newbie kernel hacker.
The Linux Kernel Archives - This is the primary site for the Linux kernel source.
- Recompiling your kernel - Compilation instructions. New tutorials wanted.
- UK.Linux.org - Alan Cox\'s webpage, stable kernel release notes, and linux Linux news.
- Linux Kernel Mailing List Archive - Searchable archive of kernel development e-mail list.
- Cooperative Linux - Port of the Linux kernel that allows it to run operating systems cooperatively alongside another operating system on a single machine.
- Linux Rebuild Procedure - Information on how to build a custom kernel.
- Richard Gooch's Kernel Patches - A list of patches/contributions made by Richard Gooch.
- Linux Weekly News - Coverage of Linux Kernel development.
- Understanding the Linux Kernel, Volume 2 - A book covering all non-networking aspects of the linux 2.4 kernel.
- Kernel Newsflash - List of known bugs, organized by version number.
- The CML2 Resources Page - Project to create a new configuration system for the Linux kernel build process
- Mailslots - New IPC Technique combining features of POSIX and System V Message Queues which provides a new role based security access.
- Proconfig - A module to record kernel configuration options.
- KernelTrap.org - A kernel related news site with a Linux bias.
- Linux Compressed Cache - Details an experimental, additional level in the virtual kernel memory hierarchy.
- T/TCP for Linux - An implementation of T/TCP (Transaction TCP) for the operating systems Linux linux kernel.
- Linux Kernel Internals - Document which describes booting, processes, interrupts, VFS, page cache.
- KDB - Built-in kernel debugger from SGI.
- MPLS, Linux & Networking - Information about MPLS and network implementation issues on Linux.
- Linux Memory Management Subsystem - Documentation and development news for the memory management operating systems subsystem kernel of the kernel.
- Improving (network) IO performance ... - A study on how to improve network performance.
- The SIG11 problem - Possible causes of a signal 11 occurring while operating systems compiling linux the kernel.
- Kernel Documents - Index of online documents and printed books, with operating systems keywords and descriptions.
- Kernel Traffic - Used to provide a weekly summary of the kernel high volume linux-kernel mailing list. No longer active, kernel but the archive is still online.
MySQL - Cache Direct