Mach Microkernel Operating Systems Software
Mach compatible microkernel; gives one code base able to support high assurance, scalability, realtime, distribution, SMP, fault handling, performance; all built in an object-oriented B3 evaluable fashion.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Microkernel: Mach
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/POSIX
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Network
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Network/Distributed
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Microkernel/Flux-Fluke-Flask
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Unix
- Mach - Famous pioneering microkernel research OS, from Carnegie Mellon microkernel University: CMU. It lead to many well known microkernel OSs: NeXT, Flux (part of the Flux-Fluke-Flask progression, microkernel though Fluke is new code, and which is microkernel viewed by many as the follow-on to Mach), microkernel GNU Hur
- Maruti - Goal: create an environment for developing and deploying mach critical applications with hard real-time constraints in a mach reactive environment. Such applications must be able to mach execute on a platform of distributed and heterogeneous mach resources, and operate conti
- Real-Time Mach - By Real-Time and Multimedia Laboratory, Department of Computer microkernel Science, Carnegie mach Mellon University. RT-Mach is a resource microkernel kernel, a kernel provides mach resource-centric services, which can microkernel then be used to satisfy end-to-end mach QoS needs.
- MK++ - Mach compatible microkernel; gives one code base able operating systems to mach support high assurance, scalability, realtime, distribution, SMP, operating systems fault handling, mach performance; all built in an object-oriented operating systems B3 evaluable fashion.
- MkLinux - An Open Source operating system which consists of operating systems an microkernel implementation of the Linux operating system hosted operating systems on the microkernel Mach microkernel.
- Real-Time Mach NTT - Another version of Real-Time Mach, by NTT Laboratories. Contains RT-Mach kernel, FreeBSD 2.2.8 server, real-time shell, RT-Java, Hurd loader. Getting Started section: readme, release notes, installation, hardware, compatibility, troubles questions and ans
- Flux Research Group: Older Projects and Software - Mach 4 kernel, Lites Unix server, Mach/Lites/4.4-lite, MOSS, Goofie, PA-RISC GNU tools.
MySQL - Cache Direct