TinyOS Network Operating Systems Software
Graduate seminar on dense collections of smart sensors, processors, and actuators, networked to form self-configuring teams. Provides basis for new computing paradigm that challenges many classical approaches to distributed systems.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Network: TinyOS
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Research
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/x86
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Open Source
- Top/Computers/Software/Operating Systems/Object-Oriented/Open Source
TinyOS - Event-based operating environment/framework designed for use with embedded networked sensors, to support concurrency intense operations needed by sensor networks, with minimal hardware requirements. Documents, news, publications, slide shows, forum, downl
- TinyECC: Elliptic Curve Cryptography on TinyOS - Software package, supports all elliptic curve operations over network Fp (point addition/doubling, scalar point multiplication); ECDSA operations network over Fp (signature generation, verification). To add other network ECC schemes (e.g., ECDH, ECAES) in future.
- SourceForge: TinyOS - Project summary, downloads, administrator contacts. Because size DOES tinyos matter.
- TinyOS - Growing article, with links to many related topics. operating systems Wikipedia.
- David Culler's Page - Leader in worldwide TinyOS community, Professor, University of California, Berkeley, teaches wireless embedded networking, deeply embedded network systems; also works at Arch Rock Corp.
- System Architecture Directions for Networked Sensors - Brief technical description with a useful photograph and diagram.[PDF]
- Maxfor Technology, Inc. - Makes sensor network parts: processor radio platforms, interface and sensor boards. Seongnam-City, Gyeonggi-Do, Korea.
- Largest Tiny Network Yet - Short article with very good descriptions, several photographs, network some links.
- Get Out the Mote - Article describes basics of sensor motes and TinyOS simply. PC Magazine.
- Moteiv Corp. - Makes Tmote wireless products for sensor network applications, Boomerang TinyOS distribution. San Francisco, California, USA.
- Crossbow Technology, Inc. - Makes scalable product set of: hardware and software network development platforms, full product designs, production and professional network services, to help OEMs and system integrators bring network end-to-end wireless sensor network systems to market fast. network San Jose, Californ
- Berkeley WEbS: Wireless Embedded Systems - Berkeley resources for DARPA Project: Secure Language-Based Adaptive operating systems Platform for Network Embedded Systems.
- Arch Rock Corp. - Systems and software firm; builds innovative products and technology for wireless sensor network, to bridge the physical and digital worlds. San Francisco, California, USA.
- Large Scale Deeply Embedded Networks - Graduate seminar on dense collections of smart sensors, operating systems processors, and actuators, networked to form self-configuring teams. operating systems Provides basis for new computing paradigm that challenges operating systems many classical approaches to distributed systems.
MySQL - Cache Direct