csh x Shell Uni Operating Systems
The C Shell (csh) is an interactive, programmable command interpreter for the Unix and GNU-Linux operating systems written by Bill Joy, then of UC Berkley. Csh is designed for programmers using the C language, using a similar syntax for its own programming.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Shell: csh
- Online CSH/TCSH Manual - Description and reference.
- CC Shell - C shell with built-in compiler.
- Csh Startup File FAQ - Frequently asked questions about startup files in the unix C shell.
- Csh One-Liners - C shell command constructs.
- Csh Programming Considered Harmful - Tom Christiansen's famous essay on csh's deficiencies
- tcsh - Total C shell. FAQ, user manual and links shell to download binaries.
- Introduction to the C Shell - Copy of Bill Joy's original memo.
MySQL - Cache Direct