Scripting x Shell Uni Operating Systems
Shell scripts are programs used to automate tasks within a Unix shell environment.
Top: Computers: Software: Operating Systems: Unix: Shell: Scripting
- awk FAQ - Frequently asked questions about the awk scripting language, scripting a common feature of shell scripts.
- CCsh FAQ - FAQ file for CCsh, a bourne shell to unix C cross-compiler.
- Shells and Shell Scripts - from UW.
- GNU Shtool - A collection of portable shell scripts compiled into a monolithic utility by the Free Software Foundation.
- Heiner's SHELLdorado - UNIX shell scripting resource. Examples, tips and tricks.
- Introduction to Shell Scripting - Introduction to shell scripting. Covers basics and relevant details for unix more advanced scripting.
- SHC - A compiler for bourne shell scripts.
- KSH Scripting Guide - Guide to programming in the Korn shell environment.
- PHP For Shell Scripts - Tutorial for using the PHP language for shell scripting automation, hosted at PHPBuilder.com
- Shell Game - Unix Review\'s monthly shell programming column. Sample scripts unix and commentary,
- Advanced KSH Scripting - Excellent reference for complex Korn shell scripting.
- Bashlib - A library used to write BASH shell scripts for CGI.
- Bourne Shell Programming Tutorial - Bourne shell/BASH tutorial with example code.
- BASH Scripting Guide - Introduction to scripting in the BASH environment.
MySQL - Cache Direct